Panda Babies is now TOTALLY FREE! Download now to explore the whole house and garden.
Panda Babies Playhome is set in a land where the trees are almost as tall as the sky. It's a co-operative, caring place where children learn to engage with and nurture, a family of six totally cute pandas. The Panda Babies!
Each day is an adventure because there is so much to do. Your child will learn as they play, and delight in the discovery of the many interactive objects. Hide in the wardrobe, boil the kettle for tea, pop bubbles in the bath, play a CD, water the bamboo and pick it for lunch, or change a diaper, the choice is yours.
The panda house has a kitchen, lounge, bedroom, bathroom and a garden where they grow their own bamboo. There is a swing, a slide, and a trampoline, all beautifully hand drawn by children's author Keith Brumpton.
- Explore the Panda Babies house and garden
- Full of interactive items to discover.
- Create stories for the Panda Babies - what will they get up to?
- Babysit the Panda Babies.
- Grow bamboo in the garden and feed the Panda Babies.
- Play hide and seek - who’s that behind the curtains?
- Put the sleepy pandas to bed.
- Sing along to the karaoke, play CD’s or use the ghettoblaster for a Panda Babies Party.
- Dance under the cool disco lights and glitterball.
- Bath the pandas, with bubbles, soap and sprays!
- Grab the banjo, flute or drum and jam into the night!
- Play on the trampoline, slide or swing in the garden.
- Watch the butterflies and birds in the garden.
- Have a Panda Babies picnic in the garden.
- Wash their diapers in the washing machine.
- Put the Pandas on the toilet, wipe their panda bums!
- Changes from day to night, and rain to shine.
- Kick the ball around, or play at stacking blocks.
- Discover what’s in the kitchen drawers.
- Play with the rubber ducks - but don’t put them in the toilet!
- No time limit or high scores — play for as long as you like!
- No rules or goals.
- No third-party advertising
- Safe, educational and appropriate for all ages.
Specifically designed to be played by children as young as three, but detailed enough to entertain kids up to ten years old or older. Panda babies Playhome ignites the imagination and creativity to keep children engaged for hours.
Check our site www.pandababiesapp.com to download free coloring-in sheets, dot to dot sheets and more.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
We've added French & Spanish languages. We've partnered with Edinburgh Zoo and The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland to help Pandas in real-life. For each game purchase, we'll make a donation to RZSS.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea hard to use
Ok to start off this a great idea. I love how the graphics were hand drawn. It’s a fun game but a little hard to use. For example I can’t boil water for tea because the water wouldn’t go into the tea kettle like it did for the water cup. Also you have to press the arrows to go into another room instead of just sliding. Another thing is how do you get their clothes off!!!! And it was a little glitchy. I put yan on the toilet and he wouldn’t come off. I put the clean clothes from the closet into the washing machine and they spun out of the machine. Otherwise great game. Luv it. Hope u read this.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're glad you like the illustrations. We've fixed the bugs you've mentioned on the washing machine and toilet. You can take the panda clothes off by double tapping them - we're working on a lot more outfits, so check up for updates! You might have noticed that you throw pandas in tothe next room if you want to move them quickly, or if you move a panda to the edge of the screen it will move automatically. Also, you can now swipe between rooms. Thankyou for the feed back, sorry I took so long - I wasn't seeing reviews from other countries - just the UK.
You should add a store and a school and hospital and mall atleast please make it free I go panda babies for free not a hack cause I am on iOS but I feel bad for android so make it free please
My daughter is 7 and just loves this app. She loves discovering a new little detail each time she plays. It leaves room for their imagination to decide what the pandas will do. I was also very impressed with the customer response from the app developer. We couldn’t figure out what one thing in the game did so I sent an email and got a very quick and friendly response.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Panda Babies Media Limited
- 200.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © panda babies media ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.