Panecal is a scientific calculator application for technical work such as information engineering, mechanical engineering, dynamics, measurements, and construction, an essential item for engineers and science students.
Panecal scientific calculator can display mathematical formulas and correct easily. Indication formulas while inputting, it enables you to prevent typing error and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
You can tap past formulas on the screen to move the cursor where you want to edit. Panecal allows you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting text formulas. Panecal is a strong and flexible application equipped with an intuitive user interface.
- Re-calculation by using past formula
- Easy editing by using a cursor operation and swipe the screen
- Copy and paste formulas text
- Formulas history and answers history table
- Binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers calculation and conversion (Max.32bits)
- M+/M- memory functions and variable(A-F) memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, percent calculations, modulo calculation, polar and cartesian coordinate conversion
- Angle units (DEG, RAD, GRAD)
- Result format with Normal(standard), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (significant figures), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3)
- Decimal point character and grouping separator settings
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
-Fixed some buttons highlight when tapping.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Retro and functional
Update firs - Upon upgrading to iOS11, the default bitwise of DEC/HEX conversion changed to 16bit. It can be set to 32bit by ALT MENU Settings.
Comments - Unlike other calculator apps with futuristic style, this one retros back to traditional key panel but with elegant look. I cal feel holding my old Casio calculator with more powerful functions.
Best calculator ever
but fix the bug:
171! gives 0 where 170! x 171 gives infinity
Bug needs to be fixed
0^0 is NOT 1.
But when you try this exponent operation on this program, it gives you 1. It’s a “fatal” error!
- Noriyasu Kutsuzawa
- 23.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Appsys
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.