Panecal Plus Sci. Calculator 4+
Multiline editable calculator
Designed for iPad
Panecal is a scientific calculator app that allows you to display and modify formulas. It allows you to enter formulas while checking them, which prevents you from typing incorrectly or making calculation errors. It is also possible to reuse past formulas and use variable memory to change only certain values to calculate them.
The display shows the cursor, and you can tap or press the arrow keys to quickly navigate to where you want to edit. It has a powerful, flexible and intuitive user interface with support for swiping to scroll through formulas and long-tap to copy and paste.
- Re-calculation by using past formula
- Easy editing by using a cursor operation and swipe the screen
- Copy and paste formulas text
- Formulas history and answers history table
- Binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers calculation and conversion (Max.32bits)
- M+/M- memory functions and variable(A-F) memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, percent calculations, modulo calculation, polar and cartesian coordinate conversion
- Angle units (DEG, RAD, GRAD)
- Result format with Normal(standard), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (significant figures), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3)
- Decimal point character and grouping separator settings
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
- Fixed a display scroll problem.
Ratings and Reviews
Great again after fixing display scroll bug!
This is the best calculator in the App Store for regular use that’s not emulating another calculator. The developer is super responsive! I had edited my review from 5 stars to 1 star because of annoying display scroll bug, but the developer fixed the problem and it’s back to five stars. It’s an amazingly simple to use algebraic notation calculator. Does everything I need except time value money calculations, but I use an HP emulator calculator for those. Thank you for the great implementation and for responding to my review!
Developer Response ,
Please find latest version 7.5.2 on App store. The scroll problem has been fixed. Thank you for informing us the issue about it.
Perfect for scientific math. Very simple to use
It is the simplest to operate. You can incorporate any scientific math (sin exponent powers etc.). It has one step memory for 10 variables. It has brackets, just put them as needed. Extremely easy to edit your work. Everything is saved and visible. Best of all. ALL ON A SINGLE SCREEN. if I need a powerful computer I wouldn’t use my iPhone but Excel or c++ on desktop. My TI 36X Pro is just gathering dust.
Retro and functional
Update firs - Upon upgrading to iOS11, the default bitwise of DEC/HEX conversion changed to 16bit. It can be set to 32bit by ALT MENU Settings.
Comments - Unlike other calculator apps with futuristic style, this one retros back to traditional key panel but with elegant look. I cal feel holding my old Casio calculator with more powerful functions.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Noriyasu Kutsuzawa
- 18.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2023 Appsys
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.