If you are an enthusiastic cyclist who cares about keeping track of your ride, seeking to improve performance with data, and wanting to try out new cycling paths around you, Panobike+ is here for you to explore!
Track Your Rides and Improve Performance with Data
• Activity Tracking: Record with sensors or your phone’s built-in GPS, you will get a set of real-time stats like distance, duration, cadence, speed, grade, calories burned and an interactive map.
• Ride Page Customization: With 9 types of data to choose from, decide which stats are most important and create your own cycling computer on the phone.
• Graphs and Stats: See your workout result in detailed data list, interactive graphs, and GPS route.
Create Bike Routes and Explore around you
• Create: Start to map out the routes you love, arrange middle stops, and add camera spots along the way.
• Explore and build Collection: Search for routes with beautiful scenery, challenging slopes, or popular training goal. Build your own route collection for later use or share to your fellow cycling buddies!
• Navigation: Panobike+ Trip Planner also comes with a slick navigation function. When you go on a designed trip, a navigation hint will be printed on the map to show if you are on the right track.
Compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy devices include Cadence & Speed sensor, Heart Rate Monitor, and the PanoComp series.
We track location in the background and during screen-off in hope to record your entire location-based workout data includes temperature, grade, elevation gain, route, and speed.
If you encountered any problem, please let us know via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Import Strava Routes?
It seems Pano can only create routes that are strictly road or bike paths or trails. I have some routes that use both road and bike trails but create them with this app like I can on Strava. Other than that, I have yet to try out the main features of this app and it looks great!
I’m not a hardcore cyclist, but I like getting feedback and info regarding my rides. I used to switch between maybe half a dozen free apps, but one by one, each of them switched to a “sign up to use” model, except this one. Thank you.
I wouldn’t mind a one time payment for a “premium” upgrade for this app (or even those other ones), but I’m totally against having to share personal data, like my email address, with a “free” app that tracks me.
Love this app! Downloaded several apps, before discovering this wonderful app! Wanted simple, yet effective. This app clearly fits the bill! Has several helpful features and the interface is user friendly. Love that it doesn’t hound you constantly to upgrade. Highly recommend this free app! Very pleased roadie!!!🤗🚴♀️
- Topeak Inc
- 84.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Topeak Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.