The Panopta mobile application allows you to get full insight to your infrastructure’s status no matter where you are. You can receive notifications whenever an outage or warning is triggered, put your servers into maintenance, and get quick access to the performance data for all of your infrastructure.
Mobile App Features:
- Get alerts about active outages with push notifications
- View and react to outages in real-time (ack, escalate, delay, broadcast)
- Review previously resolved outages
- View monitoring configuration for all monitored devices
- Start maintenance periods
Website and server monitoring for developers, IT managers, SaaS companies and Hosting Providers. Precision accuracy plus intelligent alerting that scales with your needs. The ability to monitor from 40+ monitoring nodes around the world and using our OnSight appliance for servers behind firewalls. Get in depth information from Windows, Linux and Unix (Solaris, AIX) servers using our server agent. This includes core metrics (CPU, memory, disk) about your server with plugin support for popular applications like Apache/Nginx, Tomcat, HAProxy and more!
Panopta's Features Include:
- High-res global network checks
- Windows, Linux and Unix server agents for system and application metric
- OnSight appliance for secure behind-the-firewall monitoring
- Flexible, team-based notification system with automatic escalation and on-call schedules
- Integrations with HipChat, PagerDuty, Slack, Campfire and more
- Custom dashboards and reporting
- Public status pages
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good App, Great Service, Best People
Valuable app that provides a useful way of getting notified of any outages and viewing all monitored devices/servers. After evaluating over a dozen monitoring services, Panopta stood out for it's flexibility and reliability. All my dealings with them have been pleasant. Highly recommended.
Panopta has a great team for implementation, can definitely help reduce false positives. They have a free trial on panopta.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.