Panorama 360 is the fastest 360 panorama capture available on Appstore.
Panorama 360 gives you:
• Capture panoramas blazing fast
• The app will stitch them in less than a second
• Instantly view the panorama on a 360-degree viewer
• Panorama 360 also supports Google's Photosphere/Street View capture photos
• View your iPhone camera app panoramas in the 360-degree viewer as well
• Upload your panoramas and share it with your friends, family or business
• Embed panoramas in your website or blog
• Watch a collection of 360-degree videos
HD+ Capture (InApp Purchase)
With HD+ capture, you can capture high definition panoramas. That is absolutely stunning and crisp. With our stunning fast stitching algorithm, the capture and stitching happen so fast that it is instantly available to viewed or shared. Tired how long StreetView camera takes it to stitch panoramas try us for a change and see the difference
Ever wished to view your iPhone camera captured panoramas in the true way they should be enjoyed. Import your photos through our gallery and instantly view them on the 360-degree viewer. With one more tap and you can share it with the entire world.
P360 For Business (Monthly & Yearly Subscription)
- All current and future In-app purchases are free during the subscription period
- Add custom logos to panoramas you embed
- No ads
- Priority customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note: Payment for auto-renewing subscription to P360 For Business will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the Account Settings on your device. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. By subscribing to P360 Professional you are agreeing to our terms of service which can be found in https://teliportme.com/tos)
If you have any queries or concerns, feel free to contact us on email@example.com
- Increased resolution of capture
- Added Animated transition
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good luck figuring this out
It does make 360° panoramas. Good luck trying to find the $2.99 HD+ option. Only thing that pops up is business for a steep price. Good luck trying to configure your profile (tried to change my profile name half a dozen times before it sticks. Sharing to Facebook just created a link to their web site where they try to up sell the person so is trying to view your panorama.
Developer Response ,
Nobody has to pay to view the panorama. The only payment we ask for is to capture panoramas in HD resolution and other premium editing options. This is clearly marked on the top left hand side of the screen as *PRO* . The rest of the app I.e over 95% of the features are completely free.
Think there’s still a bug or two. When clicking certain buttons on screen, the app freezes and crashes, but those functions don’t seem to be important anyway so it’s fine.
Overall I think considering it’s free it’s an awesome utility. Directly upon signing up, get an email from the creator of the app, and if you have questions, he asks you to reply to that email. Seems much more intimate and likeable than a lot of the other apps out there.
Pano camera itself works really well, although is hesistate to use the word “perfectly”. App design/interface can be just a teeny tiny bit annoying. But important thing is in the end, finished product comes out great, and upon uploading pano image to profile, you will receive an email with a link to a website that has your image presented very nicely, rotating smoothly to the right.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words. We are disappointed that some features crash for you, we will take a look and try to fix them as soon as possible. Hope you keep liking our app and sharing the reviews on each update.
Isn’t what I thought it would do
I’ve been searching for a replacement for the app I had before which was Microsoft Photosynth and I came across this one. It seemed like a good choice so I downloaded it. The free version is alright. But when I tried to do a spherical capture, could not. So I figure it must be in the Pro version so I subscribed to the monthly version. And even with that, I could not figure out how to use the spherical capture. Not use friendly. Which was I thought that this could have been a replacement turned out to be a disappointment. Guess I’ll have to keep searching for that ONE app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- A Good World LLC
- 62.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 TeliportMe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- P360 For Business Monthly $9.99
- P360 For Business Yearly $59.99
- HD+ $2.99
- P360 One Time Payment $299.99