Automatic panorama stitching application for Mac. Perfect for making high resolution images for large prints.
***Mini version can stitch up to five images***
State of the art algorithm:
- Automatic alignment of source photos.
- Handling of moving objects. Inconsistencies between images in intersections are minimized.
- Automatic exposure levelling and lens shading correction.
- Rectilinear and equirectangular projections for rendering.
- Automatic cropping algorithm.
- Accurate color handling. Output image is in the same color space as source images.
- EXIF tags from source files are merged to output.
Simple and clean user interface:
- Just drag and drop images to start stitching. All editing controls are at hand.
- Straighten and rotate panorama as needed with projection editor. Hardware accelerated preview allows to see all changes in real time.
- Manual exposure correction and crop controls.
- Import in all image formats supported by Mac OS X, including all formats supported by Apple RAW.
- Export in JPG, TIFF and PNG formats.
- Support for very large source photos. This feature enables stitching high resolution scans.
- Panorama preview in crop editor is now zoomable. Note that the preview still has lower resolution than the exported panorama.
- Preference for disabling exposure alignment added. Warning: disabling exposure alignment may reduce panorama visual uniformity.
- Export in TIFF format uses transparency outside of a panorama instead of opaque background color.
- Support for Dark Mode. Dark Mode in Panorama Stitcher can be enabled independently from system settings via menu View/Dark Mode.
- Cursor hints in crop and projection editor added.
- Source photos folder is used as initial export destination suggestion.
- Several reported crashes on macOS 10.14 are fixed.
- Improved translations.
- Minimum required macOS version raised to 10.12.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worked great for me
I had a long military unit photo that I had to scan in three sections. This put them together seamlessly. Worked like a charm.
Works Surprisingly Well
Went to Grand Teton and took some photos. I didn’t have a good wide angle lens and it was just a couple minutes stop on our way back. All I had was a 35mm ZM lens which I knew has some distortion. But regardless wanted to give a try to take three photos horizontally of the Teton.
Back home, edited the photos, I carefully made sure exposure remains constant. Loaded this app to stitch. It actually automatically adjusts exposure and is smart enough to stitch three photos together. It also allows you to adjust the distortion direction.
The result is a 47M large jpg file that I’m quite proud of. This app worth five stars. Give it a try you won’t be disappointed.
Don’t Delete Adjacent Photos, Blend Them With This
Was going to delete one of two photographs that were of same lake shore with some of the same section. Could not decide which to keep. Got this application, combined the two and looks perfect in planar mode and it went back to correct place in Photos application as the first photo’s file number, via desktop and opening it in “other” which shows photos app., open in that and back to spot in library it goes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Olga Kacher
- 854.6 KB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, French, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2010-2019, Alexander Boltnev, Olga Kacher
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.