With 'Panorama to go' you expand the view of your panorama photos. Upload your panoramas to the Pocketkai server and receive an interactive view, where you can move and rotate. This Web View is available everywhere and you can embed it in your website. Use it private or public. Whether 180 °, 360 ° - cylindrical or sperical, whether made with iPhone 5, iPhone 6 or with professional technology - all formats are supported. You can store up to 1000 photos.
- New: Editor for Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, create a Nadir-Area with slider
Although the iPhone makes Sweep Panoramas, but it is 'only' a broad picture out. Do more of it. An interactive panorama with the possibility to move around with your finger or mouse. At 180 ° to the left and right, at 360 ° in all directions. Created also with other programs panoramas, eg. Photo Sphere Google or Google StreetView-App can be uploaded.
Examples Cameras supported: LG 360 Cam, Ricoh Theta, Giroptic, insta360 and other 360 ° cameras that store the panoramas in the format 2:1 on the iOS device. Also you can use the Google Streetview App for create 360° photos.
iPhone / iPad> Photos> Internet> Pocketkai Cloud Server / folder> Web View
- Only 3 simple steps
- Selection of the panorama from the photos
- Uploading the photos to Pocketkai Server
- Web View: View all panoramas, swirl details, move
- Automatic creation of interactive panoramic view of server
- Create Username and Password
- Deleting all or single photos possible
- Send the web links to yourself or friends
- Private or public use
- Integrating possible in your homepage
- Save Max 1000 photos on Server
- Space including
- Edit: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpen, Noise, Nadir
- No complicated FTP server or device
- Does not use any space on your device
- Available everywhere, online, on any device, just for you or for friends
- For homepage as iframe usable
- Color of the page customizable
- Use of all format, 180 °, 360 °
- Spherical or cylinder panoramas
- Even as a backup (Backup) of the photos used
Sending the link:
The link looks as like this:
This link is primarily for yourself, but you can also use public
- adapted for iPhone 4,5,6,7,8,X,11,12, iPad, iOS 8,9,10,11,12,13,14
- new: edit: sharpen and remove noise
Ratings and Reviews
Do NOT get this app. It does not work at all. It does not do what it says at all and there seems to be no way to get app support. I just got ripped off. Paid the money and have crap! Avoid this app!!!
Developer Response ,
The App works. You can upload your 360degree Panoramapictures to the Pocketkai-Server and then you can move and rotate in the panorama. You can use it for yourself, for your friends or your homepage.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kai Bruchmann
- 2.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © pocketkai.de
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.