The panoramic photograph taken with the iPhone is displayed like AR.
If the iPhone is held up and it moves to right and left, the panoramic photograph of a screen will synchronize and move.
- Panoramic photos will be searched from the "Photos" app on the iPhone.
- If the panoramic photograph is chosen, it will hold up facing iPhone and will move to right and left.
- Please take the panoramic photo by the "Camera" app, etc. of the iPhone.
- It can use landscape mode for the iPhone.
- The photograph is indicated by expansion with 2 fingers.
· It corresponds to iOS 10.
· It became a 64bit compatible application.
· This version is eligible for iOS 8 or higher.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A good viewer but...
I have some criticisms of this app. The first one is a big one for me. The app lists ever album I've created in my Photos library. The vast majority of them contain zero panoramas so I have to scroll and scroll and scroll to find a panorama I want to view. The most useful album, the Panoramas album that is built into the Photos app, is not displayed. The second most useful album, the All Photos album is at the very bottom of the list.
Second, there are a bunch of panoramas missing from the list, including the one I shot today using Pano mode with the iOS camera app
Third, it scans my entire photo set everytime it starts up so I have to wait for this operation to complete before I can use the app.
Last, there is no import option.
Works fine but...
Wish there were a version for the iPad.
OK: It does let you move from side-to-side in a Panorama photo.
You can scroll around the photo (but it won’t STAY where you put it).
CONS: It won’t let you set the zoom.
It won’t look up and down.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.