- The easiest household inventory system
- The best barcode scanner
- Real-time syncing and family sharing
- Automatic expiration reminders
- Smart shopping lists, based on usage and inventory
- Organize by custom locations
- Prices, running tally and estimated totals for lists
- Current inventory & usage timeline
- Submit own photos and product info
- Crowd-sourced cloud database
- Millions of products recognized
Pantry Check is the easiest way to manage the groceries you buy and use. With seamless cloud sync, multiple device login and intuitive UI, it's never been easier to plan meals, do your grocery shopping, track best by dates, avoid food waste and stay on top of your budget.
- Item notifications now support finish and spoil from lock screen
- Notification Improvements
- Improved UI support for narrow screens
Ratings and Reviews
This app seamlessly helps you manage your home inventory so that you minimize food waste. It automatically lets you add to your home inventory right at the grocery store, so you don’t have to add things manually when you get home. It helps you track spending, and helps you track quantity levels so you know when to restock. It lets you restock before the item is done. It also gives you reminders for food that is about to expire. Amazing app, user-friendly, and visually appealing.
I've been using this app for about 2-3 months and I have been thoroughly enjoyed using this app. It does take disciple to monitor what has been used to maintain the accuracy of inventory but once you get accustomed to doing it, you'll be glad you did.
A minor improvement I would suggest would be having the ability to import a photo of an item from the internet.
Love it but needs a few more functionalities
I used this app awhile ago and then stopped because it was missing some important things. I just downloaded it again it and it’s still slightly lacking. The biggest is that I would love to have tags - I need to be able to sort by characteristics like, “foods kids will eat” and “all proteins” etc etc. Second, I’d like to be able to customize the categories. Any chance the developers are planning either of those things? Or maybe it’s possible and I just missed it?
- Sunroom Labs, LLC
- 16.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Sunroom Labs, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium: 2,000 items $11.99
- Premium: 2,000 items $1.99
- Pro: 10,000 items $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.