Position your pieces to expand your influence across the board and destroy the enemy's flag!
Paper Grid was created to be as intricate as Chess yet playable with pencil and paper, without erasing. Pieces never move once placed, they can only be demolished. Yet the strategy is quite engaging.
Balance building power against quick attacks. Choose between cheap, limited pieces or expensive, flexible ones. Play defensively or go for a full frontal or a sneak attack. Block off the most territory and barricade it, or barge in and burn the opponent's home flag.
- Multiplayer support via GameCenter.
- Play with a friend on a single device.
- A variety of built-in maps with different dimensions, obstacles, and pre-placed pieces.
- Game rule variations.
- Four themes: Ink, Space, Paper, and Wood.
- iPhone and iPad universal app.
Updates for auto-layout and 64 bit.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Fun Game
Just a fun game to pass the time.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.