From a world-renowned paper artist, Yulia Brodskaya, comes a new merge game that brings together tactile qualities of handmade paper craft and exciting puzzle adventure!
MERGE BEAUTIFUL PAPER TILES TO REACH LEVEL TARGETS
Solve level tasks using quick thinking and easy swipe moves: when two identical paper tiles are merged, next value tile will appear
VARIETY OF LEVELS TO COMPLETE IN SEQUENCE AND PROGRESS TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
• Get more points by merging highest value tiles, and have fun overcoming various obstacles introduced further in the game: for example, how about a crumpled piece of paper that gets in the way of merging the paper tiles, or holes in the play-field?
These obstacles are easy to deal with the use of special boosters, or they will add more fun to each level if you prefer to challenge yourself and solve the tasks without help.
• Paper Mingle is free to play, but there are optional in-app items that require payment (using in-game coin currency you can buy boosters, new music tracks, additional moves or extra lives)
• Amazing graphics featuring joyful colour combinations, textured paper and various art and craft items that you will find on the artist’s work table! You are very welcome to experience this bright and happy world of Paper Mingle!
• Be rewarded with 1,2 or 3 stars when you win the levels by achieving your target before running out of moves. If you lose a level, you lose one life, but not to worry! One life will get restored after 30 minutes
CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE BY CHOOSING DIFFERENT MUSIC TRACKS FOR YOUR GAME PLAY
Happy Paper Mingling!
Ratings and Reviews
Creative and Relaxing
I know there are a lot of games like this out there, but I’m not sure if it’s the music or the designs, but this is an amazing app! I also haven’t gotten any ads so thank you!!! I definitely recommend this app if you’re someone who’s constantly stressed out! Thanks again!☺️
Should have been fun...
I really enjoyed this game for the first couple of weeks I played. It became challenging, which I liked. But then it became impossible, and that’s a shame.
I really do understand the need for earning a living. And I’m glad to pay for games if it is for a game that is enjoyable and entertaining. But when the games’s rules are so far-fetched that it is impossible to succeed without spending money, I won’t pay for it.
The policy of earning coins but not being able to use them is ridiculous. It’s a classic double-edged sword—you can’t earn coins without spending them. You can’t spend them without earning them?? And if you don’t have enough coins to break open your piggy bank, it costs $3 to open it early.
The boosters to buy are a terrible waste of money. They are so expensive, and you only get one or two of each, and a handful of coins. Then you will be right back where you started, because those boosts will only last for a minute.
It’s a fun game, but I can play possibly 5 minutes before I’m out of lives, and then I have to wait. It’s just too frustrating, when it doesn’t have to be. You can take off the limited lives, allow us to use the coins we earn, or allow us to pay for the game and then play as we want to. Now, we have no options. Pay, or don’t play.
It’s an awful choice.
What is it with sucking the joy away?
This started out as a beautiful game but I shall never understand the need to make a game progressively more difficult until it is a misery to play. That’s not why I play this kind of game. I’m looking for a little distraction while I process the world, which is plenty difficult. You’re not the first game designers to choose to punish long-term players, but I do wish you’d spend some time understanding the motivations of your players before making the higher levels of your game.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ArtSense Games Ltd
- 109.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ArtSense Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Coins $1.99
- Booster Bundle Three $4.99
- Booster Bundle One $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.