Paper Tally brings the stark simplicity of pen and paper to expense tracking. Optimised for rapid input and quick glances of your expense history, Paper Tally abandons gimmicky graphs and restrictive tags in favour of simple list views, totals and free-form descriptions. Where there is a need for smarts, smart design addresses the need, with time and location awareness, autocomplete for commonly used descriptions, auto grouping similar expenses, and auto tally by day, week, month and year.
Designed exclusively for iOS7, Paper Tally will look and feel right at home with the new, Apple design direction.
Full feature list:
- Drastically simple design, influenced by the clarity of pen and paper
- Optimised for quick entry of new expenses: Straight into numeric keyboard on start
- Free-form expense descriptions, no restrictive tags
- Autocomplete for commonly used descriptions
- Location and time auto-capture (which you can enable or disable)
- Full expense history and totals by day, week, month or year
- Auto-grouping and totals for similar items in your expense history based on description
- Editable expenses for backdating
Version 1.1 consists of minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes every time I look at expense details
IOS 11.4. (Beta).
Simple, works great, no ads, no inapp purchase
This app is exactly what I was looking for, an easy way to add a purchase quickly with a hassle free interface. No ads and no in-app purchase non sense. Awesome!
Simple to use
Tracking expenses is super easy. The daily/weekly/monthly totals in the history tab are quite useful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.