Hi! I am the PaperBot, and I won't let you miss out on the cool stuff.
My job is to capture all links shared by your team on Slack and keep them handy.
HERE IS HOW I WORK:
• Just add me to Slack and invite me to the #channels where the good stuff is shared. I will quietly collect and organize the links for you.
• Find all links shared by your team, organized in a single place, with a powerful search tool.
• Find selected links especially recommended for you. Popular topics that your team is discussing right now.
• Read articles with readability.
• To get a daily digest delivered to you, just opt in on Slack and I will send you an email with the best stuff that was shared, so you don't miss anything.
• If necessary, you can define a list of domains to be ignored (like local servers, Task and Code Managers) and I will filter them from the digest.
QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW I HANDLE YOUR DATA?
I collect (and save) the public URLs shared on the slack channels where I am
invited. You can ignore hosts and make them invisible to me (use the help command
on Slack). The URL data (links and number of clicks) might be used anonymously
and aggregated in order to help us identify the most popular URLs that can be
then suggested to teams with similar profiles. Your company information remains
completely private and that includes your team names, emails and content of
conversations. The bot does not record conversations, only public links
associated with them.
Hey Humans, take a look at my newest update!
- You can now share any link captured by Paperbot from the mobile app straight
into other applications (Gmail, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc).
- Mobile app is now lookin' good on iPad
- Minor improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice, but it'll be better if...
If I can add multiple Slack teams, that'll be great.
Awesome concept, missing crucial features
I love the idea and the app looks nice, but I found that I never use it because links open inside the app without a share sheet or option to open in Safari. Without the share sheet there is no way to save links to Pocket or share them with other people. If it had that, I would probably give it five stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.