Get organized with Paperlogix scanner. Capture beautiful, high quality scans of your receipts and documents. Easily organize your scans with folders, tags, and convenient drag and drop.
Upgrade to Paperlogix Pro to enable automation, text recognition (OCR), cloud upload, capture presets, customizable color themes, and more. Powerful automation workflows and rules let you automatically sort, organize, and archive your scans.
Capture Scans with Your Camera
• Automatic cropping detects document edges
• Correction for skew and perspective distortion
• Background whitening for clean, paper-white scans
• Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
• Scan multi-page documents
• Snap scans automatically with Auto Capture
• Easily change scanning configuration with Capture Presets
• Edit and create your own Capture Presets (Pro)
• Organize with nested folders (Basic or Pro)
• Create tags to quickly access your documents or folders (Basic or Pro)
• Move or tag items with iOS drag and drop
View and Edit Scans
• Browse multi-page scans
• Adjust colors, brightness, contrast, and rotation
• Whiten backgrounds
• Precision crop tool with magnifier
• Instantly revert back to your original camera images
• Peek into scans with 3D Touch
• Merge scans
• Instantly access recent documents
• Instantly access tagged items and favorites
• Find documents and folders with pull down search bar
Text Recognition (Pro)
• Convert documents to selectable text
• Built-in text recognition executes directly on your device
Cloud Services (Pro)
• Share to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, or OneDrive
• Upload to cloud services from workflows and rules
• Create workflows to automate common actions such as renaming, moving, or uploading documents
• Create rules to perform actions automatically
• Automatic text recognition for processing text rules
• View the status of all your automation actions
• Export and Import your workflows and rules
Automation Rules (Pro)
• Perform actions when documents contain specific text
• Perform actions when documents are created
• Perform actions when documents are added to a folder
• Perform actions when documents are tagged
Automation Actions (Pro)
• Rename document
• Move to folder
• Tag document
• Recognize Text
• Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, or OneDrive cloud services
• Save to Photos
• Compose Email
• Compose Message
Share Your Scans
• Export scans as JPEG images
• Export scans as PDF documents (Basic or Pro)
• Encrypt exported PDF documents (Basic or Pro)
• Support for dark mode
• Customizable color themes (Basic or Pro)
• Support for duplicating documents
• Support for merging documents using drag and drop
• Fixed problem merging documents in Recent Documents view
• Fixed problem deleting documents using long-tap context menu on iPad
• Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A bit underrated...
After trying quite a number of scanning apps, I have only found a couple that are really useful to me, and this is one. It allows enough granularity of control and automation that it makes some of my redundant tasks easier. Cloud connectivity, OCR, folders for organizing files, and tagging are the icing on the cake. The ability to password protect folders would be nice, but I'm not finding it a huge drawback. All in all a well done app.
Does not support iCloud and no way to backup!!??
I was excited for this app because it offers a way to organize files for later reference, but there’s no way to back it all up in case you lose you phone.
A few other gripes:
- when viewing saved scans, the document names are highly truncated, both in the list view and when viewing the scanned doc itself
- after scanning a doc there’s not any good feedback to let me know that it scanned. And I’m not sure how to reframe after it scans incorrectly.
- no iCloud support??
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. A simple way to back up your Paperlogix documents is to enable iCloud Backup in iOS Settings. Restoring a device from iCloud Backup would then restore all of your Paperlogix documents and data.
We're considering adding support for iCloud sync in the future, which would enable synchronization of documents and data between multiple devices.
Another possible technique is to use automation rules to archive or backup documents. For example, a Created Rule can be setup to automatically upload new documents to cloud services.
To re-frame a scan, tap the thumbnail image in the lower-right corner of the capture view. This will open an editor for adjusting the crop frame, colors, and rotation. You can also adjust cropping or revert to your original camera image after your scan has been saved.
Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us if you have other questions or feedback.
Very good start. Needs much polishing in the behavior area. Workflow is too limited. Implement the Workflow app and IFTTT app and it would be much better. Date and naming is too restrictive. NEED AUTO SAVING TO ICLOUD! More tag color options. Conditional workflow options. Scans are awesome. We just need more flexibility and customization. I’m a readdle Scanner Pro and CamScanner lifer but you almost have me converted with a little more development. Please upgrade quickly.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Onloft Software LLC
- 41 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2021 Onloft Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Paperlogix Pro Upgrade $4.99
- Paperlogix Basic Upgrade $1.99
- Upgrade from Basic to Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.