Paragraphs for iPhone and iPad
Write your stories, Paphs Frutto will divide the text into paragraphs.
Paphs is an application designed to help you to have a place where you can jot down your ideas in an organized way, write and keep your work tidy, it is a simple app dedicated to writing and organizing the ideas behind the writing process.
Paphs is the full version of this concept and like a tree branches into two minor apps Frutto and Leaf.
Paphs-Frutto is the juicy part, the result of your work, which allows you to write your story, report or simply take notes.
It is designed to divide text into paragraphs and format, move and delete them in block.
Discover Paphs-Leaf the application that allows you to take notes and organize them by topic,
add images to your ideas and keep order with tags and make full research.
Paphs, the main app that combines Frutto and Leaf, the Tree, will be soon available and you can take advantage of the full features of the two apps together and their interaction, including exporting the document you created and more.
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Lovely, But Needs Work
This is a lovely to look at app. It's cozy, charming, and with enough themes to fit almost every writing mood. But the writing is where I have the problem.
1. The app forces you to write in numbered lines. Hitting return once to go to the next line continues the numbered line. I was a half-page deep when I realized I was still at line one and the app counted all of it as one paragraph. Apparently, I should've pressed the return button twice to start a new paragraph, or pressed the down arrow located in the on-screen toolbar. Very tedious.
2. The app has all the editorial functions needed to write a daily journal, article, story, etc. This is where the next problem comes in. I can't do something as simple as italicize one word in a sentence. Instead the entire numbered paragraph is changed to italics.
3. The editorial toolbar is not very convenient since most of the go-to touch edits (like the one mentioned above are hidden until you press to open that section.
I'm not sure why the writing process is complicated. Like I stated above, the overall interface is quite lovely. And, despite my criticisms the app isn't hard to figure out how to use. Still, the ability to write and edit should be as easy as the app is on the eyes. I have hope for this one.
Best writing app in the store for me
It offers a lot of freedom and is really organized. One of my favorite features is how it allows me to pop up a page to write on in addition to writing paragraphs and hide it away when I don't need to see it anymore. Also, simply writing one paragraph to another makes it seem less intimidating then just writing on one big blank white page. This app has been a God-send for me and my novel writing dreams. Cannot go back to a one page writer again. Hope the app developers support their app for years to come. I would be very sad if it becomes incompatible with future iOS versions.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Katia Pala
- 54.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Katia Pala