Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Seamlessly sync to all your devices.
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export - Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Share - Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Extensions - Save recipes directly in Safari and view today's scheduled meals.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What's New in 3.0
• iPhone X and iOS 11 support.
• iOS app is now universal.
• Multitasking support on iPad.
• Add multiple, full-sized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
• Format recipes using bold and italics.
• Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
• Search for recipes across multiple categories.
• Add custom aisles to your grocery list and re-arrange them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple grocery lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
• Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
• Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
Paprika is available on multiple platforms so you can access it on all of your devices. Please note that each version is sold separately.
Added support for scaling ingredients that have alternative measurements listed, such as: 1 cup (200g).
Fixed a few crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App I’ve ever owned
It is rich with features and fits so comfortably into every day life. It is thoughtfully designed. I constantly add recipes. With over 2000, it’s impt to categorize. I include family names as categories so that when I can easily meal plan for birthdays or visits. With that in mind, I can input the recipes when I narrow them down onto the calendar. From there, I can create an easy shopping list to use in the grocery store, marking them off as they go into the cart. When cooking, I frequently scale it for church gatherings. How easy to use, just have to be aware that if numbers are spelled out which some sources do, then they don’t scale. It can throw your ingredients but that’s not the apps fault. BTW, church is a category example so when needed, I don’t start from scratch to plan. Just go to that category and pick. Big time saver. As I work thru the recipe, I can mark off the ingredient so I don’t forget what I’ve added plus I can highlight the paragraph of the step I’m on to easily find my place. Sharing recipes is real fine. When someone asks for one, I just pull it up on the app and email it right there from my cell. Plus of course brag about the app and they generally end up both getting and praising it. Grabbing recipes from the net takes seconds. Literally. Even sites that require a password. Get the app. It’ll change how you plan, shop, and cook - all while having fun.
Couldn’t live without this essential life tool
We eat most meals in. Paprika is installed on my wife, my daughter and my iPhones & Apple Watches, a kitchen iPad and a MacBook. We share the responsibility of meal planning, shopping, and prep. Paprika makes this easy. It imports recipes directly from website sources. We have over 6,000 recipes collected over the 6+ years we’ve use the app. We can scale these recipes to suit our needs (Paprika does all the math), categorize them and easily plan our meals each week.
With Paprika 3, grocery lists are on our Apple watches, so the iPhone is not necessary in the store which is awesome now that we’re all wearing masks, and Face ID is crippled. We can split up as we shop, even at different stores, and as we check items off our lists all devices are synchronized almost instantly, so it’s easy to know what has been bought and what is still to go. We have several grocery options near our home, and the ability to maintain separate lists for each store is an added bonus. The pantry feature lets us manage the staples we always keep on hand.
Of the many apps we’ve purchased over the years— in any category— Paprika is the one we would gladly have paid more for. The apps on each platform are solid, stable and the developers continue to enrich the app year after year.
Highlighting Features I LOVE
These reviews here are on the mark! I won’t reiterate, but I will share a couple of what I think are the coolest features, one of which I just found after a month of using the app. (It’s like a new car in which you just keep finding little compartments you didn’t know existed!) The first one is timers—not just one timer in the top menu—timers throughout each recipe! Just click on the blue text anywhere in the instructions (and these recipes are downloaded from the internet), and you can set a timer for each action (i.e., stir for 2 minutes, cook 5 minutes uncovered). A list of the timers will show up on the left side of the screen. This second feature helping me be a better planner is Meals. It lets you add any recipe to a calendar, and when you go into your calendar you just click on the recipe to go to it. There are so many other features that are so well designed and thought out, and some I haven’t taken advantage of yet! Go for it and buy this app! You won’t be disappointed! (Have to add that during this time when our family is spending much more time at home, I decided to go through my old cooking magazines and pull out the recipes I want to try. Many are available on the internet, so I’ve been able to download them rather than type in the whole recipe! Great project!)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hindsight Labs LLC
- 35.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Hindsight Labs LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.