Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Seamlessly sync to all your devices.
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export - Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Share - Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Extensions - Save recipes directly in Safari and view today's scheduled meals.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What's New in 3.0
• iPhone X and iOS 11 support.
• iOS app is now universal.
• Multitasking support on iPad.
• Add multiple, full-sized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
• Format recipes using bold and italics.
• Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
• Search for recipes across multiple categories.
• Add custom aisles to your grocery list and re-arrange them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple grocery lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
• Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
• Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
Paprika is available on multiple platforms so you can access it on all of your devices. Please note that each version is sold separately.
Added a search bar to the grocery list and pantry.
Added a warning when duplicate recipes are skipped during import.
Made some minor visual tweaks.
Fixed importing of servings and ingredient headers from MacGourmet.
Fixed the ability to unrate a recipe.
Fixed the categories dropdown not appearing when adding recipes to the meal planner.
Restored syncing of recipe scaling between devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App I’ve ever owned
It is rich with features and fits so comfortably into every day life. It is thoughtfully designed. I constantly add recipes. With over 2000, it’s impt to categorize. I include family names as categories so that when I can easily meal plan for birthdays or visits. With that in mind, I can input the recipes when I narrow them down onto the calendar. From there, I can create an easy shopping list to use in the grocery store, marking them off as they go into the cart. When cooking, I frequently scale it for church gatherings. How easy to use, just have to be aware that if numbers are spelled out which some sources do, then they don’t scale. It can throw your ingredients but that’s not the apps fault. BTW, church is a category example so when needed, I don’t start from scratch to plan. Just go to that category and pick. Big time saver. As I work thru the recipe, I can mark off the ingredient so I don’t forget what I’ve added plus I can highlight the paragraph of the step I’m on to easily find my place. Sharing recipes is real fine. When someone asks for one, I just pull it up on the app and email it right there from my cell. Plus of course brag about the app and they generally end up both getting and praising it. Grabbing recipes from the net takes seconds. Literally. Even sites that require a password. Get the app. It’ll change how you plan, shop, and cook - all while having fun.
Wish I had discovered sooner!
I have had this app for a couple of weeks. I was looking for a way to organize meal planning for the new year as I tend to get busy or wait until the last minute and then just throw something together that may not be satisfying or in line with my healthy intentions.
After putting in a number of recipes (and downloading them is sooo easy!) and deciding the rotation of proteins I wanted ( beef, chicken, fish, beans), I went through my recipes and assigned them to the different days of the following week. I produced a grocery list, eliminated the stuff I already had in the pantry or freezer, and was ready to go shopping. The day before I started, I checked for any marinading instructions to get a handle on that. On the day I started with the plan, I got busy as usual, waiting until the last minute to start dinner. It was so nice to go into it knowing what I was going to make and that I had all the ingredients. Making dinner was a breeze allowing my husband and I to have a very enjoyable time at the end of our day.
As I am getting ready to assign next weeks menu, I am thankful for all that Paprika has done to simplify dinner. I look forward to further implementing all the features your app offers.
How did I live without it!
The more I use this beautifully designed, amazingly functional app, the more I love it. The ability to create menus and pull up recipes and lists any time, any where, on any of my devices, makes meal planning, grocery shopping, and cooking so much easier. Love being able to quickly check a list of what’s in my freezer or pantry without scrounging through them. The ability to sort by expiration date helps to keep track of items that need to be used soon.
A future update I would like to see is the ability to customize location of pantry items. I have more than one pantry area. (My solution has been to assign an emoji for each location and add it to each item - I know, sounds silly, but it works.)
There is one glaring fault in this app when you scale recipes. For example, if recipe ingredient says I bag (16 ounces), if I scale the recipe to double, the ingredient lists as 2 bags (16 ounces) instead of 2 bags (32 ounces). If you are not alert to this it is easy to use the wrong quantity. This error shows up in directions as well. In spite of this I can’t bring myself to deduct a star because I love this truly awesome app so much.
- Hindsight Labs LLC
- 46.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Hindsight Labs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.