The PAR Assessment Toolkit provides quick access to the tools our Customers use on a daily basis! The app has been updated to provide more functionality, a more modern look and feel, and improved features.
• The PAR Product Finder™, which allows you to browse our product catalog and place an order straight from your device.
• PARiConnect integration, which allows you to link directly to your PARiConnect account to review reports; add, remove, and edit client information; and make client notes.
• Free score conversion modules. Convert scores for the BRIEF®, BRIEF®-SR, BRIEF®-A, BRIEF®-P, MMSE®-2™, MMSE®, NEO™-PI-3, PAI®, PSI™-4, PSI™-4-SF, RAIT™, TOGRA™, and VAS.
• Blogs and videos. Read about the latest news from PAR.
• Conference/Webinar schedules to help you stay informed.
• Links to our Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook pages and to Google Scholar.
A normal curve, conversion chart, compliancy calculator, age calculator, stopwatch, and QR code scanner are also included.
Fix Google Scholar URLs
Fix Events page displaying clickable button/Location button
Fix Email not having line-breaking
Fix Scoring Scrolling Issue
Fix Report PDFs not generating correctly
Other Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Don't need,don't use
There are many features on many apps that I do not need, do not use, or do not like. The MA feature falls into that group. I understand that some people wish it and use it. My sense is if you don't need it, don't use it. If you wish for it not to be included, develop your own. It is a free app and I appreciate PAR for taking the leadership and developing something we can use (or at least parts of it) and giving it out for free. I'd love for them to include V-Scores on their conference freebie, dry-erase bell curve sheets but I still like and use what they give us. I'd also like for test publishers to agree on the parameters of the 'average range', be consistent with testing terms, require users to report on the software version scores are produced by, W/CSS/Growth scores to be reported and used to measure progress, for people to stop using %tile to mean percentile ranking, and many other psychometric things. If another publisher makes and gives away a better app, then the free market will support another company's app. I look at this like a give-away pen at a conference. If you do not wish a free pen, don't take one. If they offer a free pen and you only prefer free pencils, go respectfully to another display booth for their give-away pencil. Apple has a better stopwatch already built in but it is still fine for PAR to include one here.
Thanks PAR for embracing new technology to make our jobs a bit easier.
Good but glitchy
Generally good, but sometimes some of the graphics don’t show and the app randomly quits. Most annoying, it keeps asking me to register but won’t accept my registration attempts. It does this so many times until I’m unable to use the app, then have to uninstall and reinstall. Not helpful in the middle of working…
Not able to retrieve scores
I was able to enter Raw scores but once I hit the “score” button I get a message stating that “unable to retrieve scores. Please make sure you have an active Internet connection and try again.” I have tried several times and get the same message. I know that I have an active Internet connection.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc.
- 21 MB
- Requires iOS 10 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2020 by PAR