Parachute lets you broadcast your location, audio and video to your friends and loved ones in the event of an emergency
With just one touch, Parachute:
‣ Simultaneously calls, texts and emails your emergency contacts
‣ Sends them your live video, audio and location straight from the scene
‣ Records discreetly to protect your safety
‣ Prevents accidental touches from stopping the recording or blurring the focus
‣ Saves all your evidence away from your phone, so it is safe even if the phone is lost or destroyed
In recent releases, we also added:
‣ Multi-Camera Video: Parachute can now capture video from the front and back cameras simultaneously
‣ Siri: You can now activate Parachute through Siri
‣ Twitter: Parachute can now automatically post your live incident to Twitter
‣ Phone Alert: You can now record your own phone alert that your emergency contacts will hear when Parachute calls them
‣ Live Alert Status: You can now see the live status of every alert Parachute sends out during an emergency: number of texts delivered, number of emails delivered, and number of phone calls picked up and completed
‣ Better Streaming: Improved streaming quality by up to 270%
‣ More Countries: Parachute can now call phone numbers in 76 more countries, to a total of 119 countries
Get the full details at https://parachute.live/new
With over 4400 5-star reviews from around the world, Parachute is one of the most loved apps on the App Store. Parachute is the legendary app that brought emergency livestreaming to the world in 2015 and has been featured on the App Store, CSI: Cyber, TechCrunch, Wired, CNBC, Fox, Cult of Mac, Digital Trends, Sydney Morning Herald and more. Winner of the TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2015 Hackathon
All around the world, people of all ages, backgrounds, ethnicities, and abilities, rely on Parachute every single day. We are so honored by your trust and promise to keep pushing the boundaries of technology to make the world a safer place
Questions? Reach out to us anytime at email@example.com
Proudly made in New York
Learn More: https://parachute.live/app
A membership is required to use Parachute, starting at just US$2.99/year for our Parachute Lite Yearly Membership, designed for light use. Our flagship Parachute Membership at US$9.99/month includes unlimited everything: unlimited emergency contacts, unlimited alerts, unlimited streaming and lifetime evidence storage as long as your membership is active. All memberships start with a free one-month trial, so you can try out Parachute and see if it’s right for you. And because we like doing things the way they’re supposed to be, we are offering a money back guarantee: if Parachute crashes in an emergency, you get back everything you’ve paid us in the past year. After your free trial, your membership will automatically renew monthly or yearly and paid with iTunes unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the cycle by managing it in iTunes Account Settings. Any unused trial time will be given up if you switch to another membership. Prices are in U.S. dollars, and may vary in countries other than the U.S.
Parachute® is a registered trademark of Parachute Labs, Inc. Patents Pending.
‣ Enhancements to Parachute Add-Ons
‣ Fixes an issue where in Dark Mode on iOS 13, when submitting feedback via the “Feedback” button in Settings, the text being entered could be hard to read
- Recent Updates -
Introducing Multi-Camera Video: A World First for iOS
‣ Capture video from both the front and back cameras simultaneously with the Multi-Camera add-on
‣ Early access to the Multi-Camera add-on is open to all Parachute members running iOS 13.0 or newer on iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
‣ Get the full details at https://parachute.live/multi-camera
Introducing Parachute Lite Yearly at just US$2.99/year
We are always working to make Parachute more accessible to everyone around the world. We are excited to introduce our newest and most affordable membership ever, Parachute Lite Yearly, designed for light use. With Parachute Lite Yearly, you can activate Parachute up to 3 times a year, with up to 10 emergency alerts per incident
‣ Parachute now uses the ultra wide camera on the new iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, so you can capture even more of the scene on video. This expands the camera’s field of view to 120 degrees, revealing parts of the scene that would have been off camera with the standard wide camera
Do you have a Parachute story to share? We would love to feature your story in our next video. Send us an email or video about it at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you back a Parachute goodie bag!
Ratings and Reviews
Keep up the good work!
Thanks for being with me on all those runs when I was trying to become a better Cross-country runner out on those city trails. Cool that you kept the loyal day one’s on this update to 4.0 instead of booting them. I can keep going solo, even now I’m just doing runs for fun.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words!! And for being an early user of Parachute! Best wishes from New York!
I love it
For me this is something I need to have on my phone cause I go out alone all the time and as I am under 18 it worry’s me that what if I am ever in danger? This app helps me as a panic button to alert my family I need help. To have this so easy to access it is a great tool to keep you safe.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words!! Best wishes from New York!
The setup is wonderful
I love the app so far, but I have an iPod, and I was wondering if I need wifi in order for my emergency contacts to get the message?
Developer Response ,
Hi there! In order to alert your emergency contacts, Parachute needs either cellular reception or WiFi. If your device has no cellular or WiFi for the entire duration of the incident, Parachute will still record everything (video, audio, location and more) but will not be able to alert your emergency contacts. Once you are back on cellular or WiFi, it will prompt you to upload the recorded data. If you activate Parachute and your device initially has no cellular or WiFi but later at some point before you end the incident your device connects to cellular or WiFi, your emergency contacts will be alerted at that time. Feel free to reach out to us any time at email@example.com for any more questions you may have!
- Parachute Labs, Inc.
- 35.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Parachute Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Parachute Monthly $9.99
- Parachute Lite Monthly $2.99
- Parachute Lite Yearly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.