The world's most popular free-flight app!
The most comprehensive source for site info, forecasts, webcams, photos & more!
See where you can fly right now. Worldwide!
▪ Explore over 14,000 launch sites, 7,000 landings, 40,000 weather stations and 39,000 webcams.
▪ Official data from the DHV, Flyland, FFVL, Paragliding Earth and more.
▪ Forecasts from Meteoblue and WindFinder.
▪ Real-time weather station data from Pioupiou, Holfuy, MADIS and FFVL show you actual weather conditions.
▪ 3D view.
▪ "Hike & fly" trails.
▪ Ski lifts, cable cars and gondolas.
▪ Live webcams.
▪ Automatic translation of site descriptions into English.
▪ Photos of take-off and landing zones give you a great impression of each spot.
▪ View the map as it will appear in the future.
▪ Driving directions to each spot using navigation.
▪ Favourites can be saved for easy access later.
▪ Advanced search.
▪ Send “SOS!” and “I need a ride” messages to friends, including your GPS coordinates.
▪ Easily share spot and map details via Facebook, Twitter, messages and email.
▪ No advertising.
▪ Full support included.
Your feedback is always welcome. Help us to make the best paragliding app in the world!
Many feature of Paragliding Map are free but supported by advertising. If you choose to make any in-app purchase, advertising will automatically turn off and your purchase will be enabled (webcams, forecasts, etc).
Information about subscriptions:
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will auto-renew unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, and will renew for the same price as the original subscription. You can cancel your subscription after purchasing by clicking the "manage subscriptions" button within the app or by opening Account Settings on your device. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing the subscription.
Paragliding Map is a fully supported product. If you have any problems, please let me know and I will help you personally.
- Hourly forecasts for "Stüve" and "Tephigram" charts now available!
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Flying sites in Jamaica 🇯🇲
Interesting to cross-check our local flying sites in Jamaica with this app. However, the micro-climate is often overwriting the general forecast/conditions and the app won’t necessarily give correct information to visitors. As always, check with the locals. We are happy to guide you and spend time with visitors.
Very useful for site location and logistics planning.
Nothing enabled on trial version. 😒 LAME
This app seems like it has some potential, but I can’t really sort out whether it’s worth keeping it—much less paying for it. It’s basically a map database with launch sites, LZ’s, webcams, and even thermals marked, as well as a future flyability (forecast) function ...theoretically. The problem is that the trial/free version has too many features disabled to assess it (basically all those I mentioned, plus no topo/terrain maps, satellite maps, etc.). So, unless you do a 7-day trial with automatic subscription renewal unless you cancel, you basically just have the simple map from Google with a bunch of pins in it. For someone with cursory knowledge of local launch sites, the trial version of this app has LESS information than simply going online to look at ParaglindingEarth or government maps and checking weather. So, as one could imagine, I’m DEFINITELY not going to go for a 7-day free trial with automatic subscription renewal just to see if it does anything more useful. I was actually interested in the webcams too, since I wasn’t aware of one of them at a local spot. If dev would do something like temporarily allowing all features of the app without forcing people to do that dumb 7-day automatic renewal thing, I’d say there might be a good thing here. I’ll never know because I’m not interested in getting roped into a subscription just to find out. *Delete*
Great support, great App!
I have been using the App for two years now and it has helped me greatly planning my travels for unknown flying sites and choosing depending on actual weather.
I recently had an issue with the App and emailed Craig. He fixed the issue almost instantly and was incredibly helpful.
This is a « must have » for paragliding pilots. Well worth the subscription!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Craig Payne
- 25 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 Craig Payne
- In-App Purchases
- PRO subscription $5.99
- Webcams and Forecasts, Ad-free $9.99
- PRO subscription $55.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.