Paramedic Special Populations Review is a vital companion for the paramedic student. Covering challenging areas such as pediatric patients, neonatal resuscitation, high-tech devices, geriatric patients, patients with disabilities and more, this app is a must-have for classroom preparation and preparation for the NREMT examination.
The app contains two 50 question exams and 500 study cards and 250 multiple-choice review questions over 8 carefully chosen topics:
Pediatric Development and Assessment
Pediatric Airway and Respiratory System
Pediatric Medical Emergencies
Pediatric Trauma Emergencies
Childbirth and Neonatal Emergencies
High Tech Devices
Created and reviewed by leading national EMS educators, Limmer Education provides high-quality material at a reasonable price.
updated history views
- Limmer Creative Ventures LLC
- 11.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Limmer Education, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.