ParcelTrack - Package Tracker 4+
Track all carriers in one app
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
ParcelTrack – One App to track all of your packages and shipments
ParcelTrack integrates all of your shipments from over 50 delivery services into a single app. Free Push-Notifications keep you up to date with your delivery status. The ParcelTrack Inbox makes it even more convenient to track your packages.
• Push notifications - ParcelTrack sends free push notifications, so you know when your package is being delivered.
• Delivery forecast – For all delivery services that support this service, ParcelTrack lets you know when your delivery is scheduled. So far DHL, DPD, Fedex, and UPS provide delivery forecasts.
• Live tracking: Keep track of the delivery van via GPS in real time. (Premium)
• Who has my package: If your shipment has been left with your neighbor, ParcelTrack tells you who has your package. (Premium)
• Automatic carrier detection – When you enter a tracking number ParcelTrack automatically detects the delivery service associated with this number, making it even more convenient for you to keep track of your delivery.
• ParcelTrack Inbox – No need to enter long tracking numbers by hand: Each ParcelTrack user is assigned a random user ID and an email inbox. When you send an email to your inbox, our server conveniently extracts the tracking ID contained and adds the parcel to your account. Simply forward delivery notifications from online shops like Amazon to your ParcelTrack Inbox. ParcelTrack will add the respective shipment to your ParcelTrack account keep you up to date the progress of your delivery.
• ParcelTrack Archive: Store all delivered packages in your ParcelTrack Archive which gives you an overview of all your delivered shipments.
• Push notifications: Organize your push notifications to according to your preferences. ParcelTrack lets you decide how you wish to be notified. (Premium)
• Barcode Scanner: Shipping your own packages? Simply scan the barcode of your shipment to add it even faster and more convenient to your ParcelTrack account. (Premium)
• Synchronization: With ParcelTrack-Sync you can easily synchronize ParcelTrack between on all of your iOS devices. Use ParcelTrack on your iPhone and keep tracking your parcels at home on your iPad. (Premium)
• Delivery Services: So far we have integrated over 50 delivery services worldwide, and we are adding more and more services every week.
Some of ParcelTracks features are part of ParcelTrack Premium and make tracking your shipments even better. We do not display any third party advertisements within ParcelTrack. In exchange we ask ParcelTrack Premium users for a small contribution to support the further development of ParcelTrack. ParcelTrack Premium is only 2,99 USD as in app purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
One of My Cant Be Without Apps Though I do Wish For A Few Improvements
ParcelTrack has been one of my can’t be without apps for many years. I appreciate its simple interface and the accuracy of the push notifications detailing the progress of a package’s journey. I’m also happy to report that support for #VoiceOver for the #Blind has been consistently good and when things have broken the developer has been quick to address those issues and fixes were swift in arriving. There are two things for which I wish that would make this app even better. One of which would be for the developer to be more responsive to messages submitted via the feedback section of the app. As I said when things are reported that need attention they are often fixed in short order however, I’ve yet to receive an email reply from the developer. Speaking of email I also wish the app would give premium users a means by which to update their personal email address to which their ParcelTrack account is associated. As of now I can find no means of doing so as an end user. Here’s hoping this app will continue to be as great as it’s been, that #VoiceOver support for #Blind users will continue to be strong and consistent and that we’d be given the means by which to update our email address within the app’s settings area.
This app is perfect!!
Suggestion: Currently when there is an update to one of the pkgs we get a notification. That’s great. But when you open the app you don’t have any way of knowing WHICH pkg was updated. So how about temporarily showing the updated pkg in bold text? Just an idea. 😁
I'm amazed at how user friendly this app is. When you open the app, right there it shows all your packages. To add a new one, just hit the plus sign. Boom. So easy. And you can add all the pertinent details like tracking number, who it's from, what in the package. And once the pkg is delivered you can either delete it or save it to the archives by swiping left. SOOO easy! This app was perfect for Christmas time but is great anytime when you want to see where your pkg is. 5 stars!!! UPDATE!! Adding a pkg to your app is even easier now. You don't have to type in a long tracking number anymore. You just send your shipping confirmation email(that contains the tracking number) to the email address that ParcelTrack gives you and the app picks the tracking number out and adds it to your list!! It happens fast too! So awesome! This app could not be any easier now!
No longer tracks FedEx shipments
I have had mostly good tracking data with Parcel Track in the past, but have continued to have more unfavorable issues recently. The primary issue is that parcel track no longer tracks any FedEx shipments. There simply is no data whatsoever from start to finish. I have another tracking app which tracks FedEx perfectly, so I now tend to use that tracking app more than Parcel track. I hope this issue can be resolved so I can once again be able to track FedEx shipment via parcel track -but at the moment I cannot recommend for anyone who needs to track shipments via FedEx on a regular basis since the app does not receive the data - or something else is wrong. This app lists FedEx as an available carrier, but it simply will no longer track FedEx shipments. Very strange and disappointing. Since it is still tracking other services such as USPS and UPS, that is why I give it 2 stars - would give more stars but I have also had difficulty tracking other services besides FedEx (often international carriers and possibly DHL too) where I am typically able to track those on my other tracking app successfully. I like the format and functioning of this app so I wish it was a more reliable tracking source. -if it were more reliable, I would happily give it more stars!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ParcelTrack Technologies GmbH
- 14.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © ParcelTrack Technologies GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- ParcelTrack Premium $2.99