Parco Colosseo 4+
L'App ufficiale del Colosseo
SOCIETA COOPERATIVA CULTURE
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
PARCO COLOSSEO is the official app of the Parco archeologico del Colosseo.
You can buy the ticket, organize your visit and explore the monuments and the area of the Park.
The App is specifically designed to simplify the visit at the Park and to accompany you BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the visit.
With this app you can:
- BUY the entrance tickets
- STORE the tickets and show them at the entrance
- ACCESS to all the necessary visitor information (opening hours, ticket prices, contacts, accessibility)
- CHOOSE among different tour paths
- LISTEN to the audio guides
- KEEP TRACK of your position and of the points of interest during the visit.
The App is free and provides you with all the necessary information for visiting the site properly, including the security rules and the ticket purchase info. You can download for free the various visit paths of the park and keep track of your position and of the points of interest during the visit.
The app also allows you to purchase all the official audio guides and listen to them.
CHARACTERISTICS AND FUNCTIONS
- Visitor information
- Tickets (In-App purchase)
- Displaying purchased tickets
- Tour paths and related contents
- Official audio guide: In-App purchase
- Tour path map
- No ads by other parties
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded everything before going there, it didn’t work
Non Functioning in the Colosseo
Unfortunately, due to the extremely glitchy app and instability of the wifi and signal speeds at the Colosseum, the app will not work in any functioning way. Audio downloads will break before completion and are virtually impossible to reliably restart, and the sloppy loading of the text guide makes it far to disruptive and immersion breaking to use. Tour companies should warn you to download and set all of this up prior to your arrival, as any other method will cause them to break. I’ll be seeking a refund from both my booking company and the app, as even with only slow international travel speeds no other location or event in Rome has caused me similar trouble. I’m off to explore the colosseum on my own.
Is this a joke?
Clearly designed by someone who very much wants you to NOT visit any sights. When it opens, and it is not guaranteed that it will, the navigation is horrid. Once you figure that out, actually adding something to the cart takes forever. And if you do get something added to your cart, good luck finalizing the purchase. In over an hour of trying I was never able to get a transaction to happen.
No tickets, deleting the app. Plenty of stuff to see and do in Rome without having to pay to put up with this sort of frustration.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SOCIETA' COOPERATIVA CULTURE
- 19.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Società Cooperativa Culture
- In-App Purchases
- Foro Romano e Palatino $4.99
- Colosseo Experience $3.99
- Il Colosseo si racconta $1.99
- Colosseo Arena $1.99
- Palazzi imperiali $3.99
- Alle origini di Roma $2.99
- Via Sacra $2.99
- La piazza del Foro $1.99