We are the Edmond Chapter of Parents Helping Parents. We are caring parents offering hope through resources, education, and shared experience.
We provide services and resources for parents with teens as well as parents of adult children, including:
Parent to parent mentoring
Counseling resources for adults and adolescents
Resources for drug testing
Resources for legal assistance
Resources for sober living options
And much, much more...
- Direct links to counselors
- Direct links to Crisis Hotlines
- Calendar of parent support groups
- Videos of powerful testimony
- Listings of other useful resources for parents
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thanks to everyone who made this APP possible.
- Warren Nichols
- 33 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Parents Helping Parents - Edmond Chapter
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.