Park 915 Parking – Find Parking in El Paso
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The Park 915 app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in El Paso. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in lots, garages, venues, airports, and universities across the country. You can use the Park 915 app in over 370 other cities across the country, including New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and more.
Why Use Park 915?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots ahead of time to save time and money
• Find areas of the city where there is available parking and avoid areas where there’s no parking
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the Park 915 app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the Park 915 app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Touch the “Stop” button to end your active parking session
• Search for the area where you want to park and select the specific parking location
• Choose the date/time and complete your reservation
• Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
• Parking Availability feature shows streets with open parking spots in your area
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• Updated vehicle selection designed to help you choose the right vehicle every time you pay.
• We’ve cleaned up the map view to simplify the process of finding your zone. Location markers now include the zone number and group together in clusters as you zoom out.
• Creating your password is easier than ever with our password helper.
• Have a question? Use our new chat support feature to get help without ever leaving the app. We’ll get you started parking and have you on your way in no time.
• General product enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Was thrilled to see a new app for parking in El Paso. Previous app was clunky and old, but I love the map view on this app. Also it’s cool that it reflects space availability to help me understand where I can find parking on street. Good decision by city leadership with this app.
I finally decided to get the app and unfortunately it did not work. I parked and the meter had a short amount of time left from the previous car so I got to my location and that’s when I added the max allowed (2 hours). When I got back to my car, the app showed that I had about 35 mins left, but the meter showed 0. I was fortunate enough to not get a ticket but will definitely not rely on this app to pay for a meter, especially when you pay a few cents more for something that doesn’t even work.
Do not trust the app
I only had a couple of quarters so i took info from parking meter to input more time when those quarters ran out. Time ran out they charged me double the amount for using the app which i would not have minded if the app actually worked. When i got to my car the meter said i had 0 time when the app said i still had 30 min. Read the app and it specifies that the meter will show time remaining which it did not. I was lucky i did no get a ticket. Please el paso can we go back to the other app that actually worked???
Developer Response ,
This sounds like unusual app behavior and we would like to investigate further. Please send an email to email@example.com and we will assist.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 51 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.