The Park Adelaide app helps you find parking in the City of Adelaide
The Park Adelaide app helps you find available on-street parking near your destination. Using real-time data and sensors, the app will direct you to the most convenient parking around the city.
Once you’ve found your park, the app lets you pay directly on your smart device. There’s no need to make payment at the Ticket Machine!
To find available parking, open the app to reveal the city map. The coloured markers (red, green, and amber) indicate the number of parks which are available.
Tapping a map marker will give you more information about the parking controls in that area. This includes hours of operation, time limits, parking fees, and other restrictions. By typing in your destination, the app can display and guide you to available parking options nearby.
To pay for parking via the app, you will need to create an account and log in. As an account holder, you’ll be able to remotely ‘top up’ your parking to the time limit, without having to return to your vehicle. You will also have the option to extend your parking for 15 minutes over the limit with a special Extend Stay purchase. You will be notified when your parking is about to expire which will help you know when you need to return to your vehicle.
Download the Park Adelaide app today and take the worry out of parking in the city.
Available in Guest Mode:
- Find available parking near your destination
- Real-time updates of parking availability
- Turn-by-turn navigation to your selected location
Also available once you’ve logged in:
- Pay for your parking via the app
- Receive notifications when your parking is about to expire
- Remotely ‘top up’ your parking session to the time limit, without having to return to your vehicle
- Extend your parking session by up to 15 minutes beyond the time limit using the Extend Stay option
- Remembers your vehicle and payment details for future use
To use the Park Adelaide app, you will need to have an internet data connection. To utilise all the features you must have ‘notifications’ and ‘location services’ switched on.
Updates to some notification processing functionality.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.