No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be. Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with Duluth & UMD's official parking app. It’s easy!
Use the map to search for parking, then pay quickly with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Park Duluth app.
2. Park where you see Park Duluth app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Park Duluth app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app except for one thing.
I like that it reminds you when the session is expiring but why on earth is there not a function to prevent this from occurring at 2 in the morning?! I park in a spot regularly that gives 12 hour parking by default when you want to park for a few hours. So if I want to park at 2pm and I select the maximum (i.e. until 5:30), it gives me a 12 hour session. It's really obnoxious to be woken up at 2am by that loud honking sound. Massive oversight on the part of the app developers. So yeah, I disable the reminder now, but that's inconvenient as I often pay for my customers parking and need the reminder for when the session is expiring in case they go overtime.
Cheaper, even with the service fee
I have found that the Park Duluth app has saved me money, even though there is a small service fee associated with each new transaction. First, I get far fewer tickets now that I get a reminder when my parking fee is about to expire. Second, I used to pay for more time than I might need so that I didn’t have to deal with it. Now, since I can add time from anywhere, I pay for the least amount of time I might need and then add as necessity dictates.
Does NOT work correctly with seasonal meters
We were in Duluth for the day. We used the parking app as we didn’t have any change for the meter. The app told us, incorrectly, that payment was not needed on our day. It seems the meter we parked at was a seasonal meter and payment is required during the warmer months.
I filed a bug report and was told to contact someone else. It’s very poor customer service when a user has taken the time to file a bug report only to be told to contact some other group. Take ownership of your app and work with your partner to fix it. Don’t make it the customers problem.
- University of Minnesota Duluth
- 90.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Passport. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.