Enough with parking meters and coins!
With ParkAppy, parking in Rome, Turin and Bologna becomes easy and stress-less.
Wait for the app to localize you, insert your license plate number and choose the end time. Pay with your credit card and... go!
You can check at any moment your remaining parking minutes, from inside the app or through the Notification Center widget. You will also be notified when the parking time is ending.
End your parking time in advance and pay only for the actual minutes. You can also extend the parking time from anywhere you are.
ParkAppy doesn't require registration or initial top-ups.
When you pay with your credit card, the amount will be pre-authorized. This means your card will be charged only when you end the parking.
Remember: some banks send a "transaction performed" text even if the amount is just pre-authorized. Don't worry, you will only pay what you use!
For informations, suggestions or support requests reach out to us through the "Help" section or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No registration
- No initial top-up
- Automatic selection of payment zone using GPS positioning
- Manual selection of payment zone
- On-map view of payment zones
- Get notified when your parking time has ended or is about to end
- Save your credit card details so you don't have to fill in the form every time
- Apple Pay available
- End your parking time in advance and only pay what you owe
- Extend your parking time
- Request invoices of your parkings
- Notification Center widget
- Compatible with iOS 8+
Electronic Invoice system is now available.
Request invoices for your parkings and monthly subscriptions; you will receive a notification when the invoice is ready for download.
- XAOS Systems SRL
- 16.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Rated 4+
- © XAOS Systems, RedLab Technologies
Trova tutti i tuoi pass, i biglietti, le carte regalo e molto altro in un unico posto.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.