Book your parking on ParkChirp to get Cheepest parking rates in town. Using the app is simple; search for your spot, select and purchase. You’ll get a receipt with instructions for how to find the facility and park.
How are we different than the other guys?
• Lowest parking rates - our low fee structure with our member garages and lots means the savings get passed along to you.
• Best Spots - all of our parking facilities are clean and easy to use; you’ll never book a space and find the spot is at some restaurant front door valet or down some dark alley.
• Best Value - our sophisticated pricing algorithms mean that you only pay for the parking you need.
Using the ParkChirp app is simple:
1. Search: enter your destination and the dates and times you need to park.
2. Compare: all the nearby parking options will pop up. Just select the best option for you.
3. Book: purchase your parking to reserve your spot.
4. Park: follow the directions on your parking pass, enter and park. It’s that simple.
ParkChirp gives you the option to book hourly parking, monthly parking or coupon packages.
Questions? Don’t see your favorite garage or lot on ParkChirp? Contact us at email@example.com.
Enabled OTA updates
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy app, almost unusable
Parking rates are good but app is almost unusable. Forgets my saved credit card every day, when you do enter a new card it wipes out other info on the reservation you are trying to make, often gives a sever error message when trying to book. Yesterday it let me into the garage but wouldn’t let me out until I tried a second gate. App was never perfect but after a recent upgrade things got way worse. Because of this app, I have had to pay for parking with cash several times on top of the app itself.
I’m so embarrassed…..
I’m so embarrassed for choosing this parking app, it was frustrating and confusing at best. After Setting up the account with my credit card and finding a space right near my home I preceded to check out and pay for the space. The first indicator of a bad purchase of this type is not receiving the required parking pass. The parking pass did not show up in email ever.
The parking attendant at the parking lot never heard of this application and did not recommend that I use it. At that point i requested a refund. I found out from the parking valet the normal rate is $20. This app was charging $21 and never delivered the parking pass. 1 star for the info on where to park!
Don’t even bother
I used the app to pre purchase a parking spot for an event I was going to. Paid $6. Followed the instructions for how to redeem upon exiting, however, the machine did not do anything when I pressed the call button. There was no way for me to input my pre purchased pass so I ended up having to pay another $25 on top of the $6.
I tried to contact support thru the app….no response. Went to the website and submitted a ticket via email….no response.
They pretty much took my $6 and my $25 on top of that. Waste of time and money. Do not bother using this app as they will not get in touch with you if you have any issues.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hopp Parking, LLC
- 70.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Hopp Parking, LLC