Enjoy this game for FREE – or unlock ALL Original Stories games with unlimited play and no ads by signing up for a GHOS Subscription!
Help rookie detective Parker solve cases and bring criminals to justice!
In Parker & Lane: Criminal Justice, a streak of murders plagues the city. Become a homicide detective and restore law and order in this unique crime investigation game!
Lily Parker is a smart and righteous detective who works hard to put criminals behind bars and make the world a better place, even if her own life is a mess. Victor Lane is a smug but charming criminal defense attorney who doesn’t care who he’s defending as long as he’s getting paid. He’s also the best at his job.
When some of the criminals Lane defended in the past start dying, Parker’s forced to work with him to find the culprit. Could it be one of the criminal’s victims? Or perhaps some kind of vigilante? Is Lane himself being targeted?
Immerse yourself in the first episode of an exciting time management story game, feel the thrill of the chase and prove that your detective skills are second to none! Parker & Lane – Criminal Justice is waiting for you.
- Help expose the hidden killer before another victim falls!
- Look for evidence while investigating 9 different locations
- Master 18 mini games based on forensic investigation
- Examine clues and analyze objects using forensic techniques
- Play through 60 extraordinary story levels and 30 extra challenge levels
- Complete your case file by collecting diamonds
- Conquer daily challenges to earn extra diamonds for your case file
- Beat your high score with a choice of 15 awesome endless levels
Try the first few levels for free! To access the full game, you can either unlock everything with an in-app purchase, or continue playing the free version with ads.
Follow Parker & Lane on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GameHouseOriginalStories/
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
Ratings and Reviews
I love GH games. They capture everything awesome about time management games while adding really good storytelling. I personally never mind paying the $10 for the 90 levels. You have mini games and usually there's a good balance of fun and challenge. I can replay every game I've ever purchased; easily!
This game is a departure from all the other GH games (Delicious Emily, Angela Fashion, Heart's Medicine, Pet Cares, etc...) but still delivers everything you'd expect from their other games.
Only thing that I don't like is that when certain tasks interrupt gameplay...like you'll be midway through one task and the mini game will start and whatever you were trying to complete before it opened freezes, and the mini game starts without transition/prep time and your score is immediately affected. It would be better if the new screen opened and let you have a few seconds before starting. Also, some of the tasks are not clearly explained (even with game hints). Otherwise, I'm still hooked. And like all GH games, I'm not satisfied unless I get ⭐️⭐️⭐️ on EVERY level and earn all the diamonds on the extra levels!
Keep up the good work and maybe consider more diverse characters!
Has major potential to be the next best game!
Gamehouse creators has done it again. They have combined TV shows involving crime and drama and combined it with time management gaming. The storyline has a strong female character with career and personal demons to overcome with a murder investigation. I love the music and the back and forth drama between Parker and Lane.
I played the version with the commercials which provided a real-time TV show. However, the storyline was missing the special pull that would have drawn me into the game like their previous games. It felt like the creators were holding back in their attempt to keep it somewhat lighthearted. At times, I started to get bored with the game and was ready for it to be over.
I will say that GH has really gotten better with the graphic designs as they continue to produce more games and with that I give a HUGE Thumbs UP. I just wish there was something ... more to the storyline. I will wait patiently for the next game.
This game is repetitive and boring and stupid. The turkey baster and the cellphone tasks are stupid. And I am only halfway but I am so frustrated. You can’t even click on time or have to double click while the rating goes down. Is hard to always get the 3 diamonds but not hard as in challenging, hard as in you have to keep clicking or tapping for it to take effect. The ads are ridiculous so I paid the 9.99 plus tax because I love gamehouse developers game. The main character is not likeable the squares (triangles and circles) are hard to get meaning the hearts go down faster. For some reason combos aren’t possible because of the pop ups so you have to click again multiple times to get a character to do its intended task. The “turkey” baster makes you fail because you have to tap multiple times all the while the hearts are going down. Is a boring game unlike Delicious Emily, Angela’s or even Amber’s Airline. This game didn’t give me the rush that the aforementioned games gave me. Give Delicious Emily a third child or continue Amber’s Airline. Thank you if you developers are reading this. I want my money back!
Developer Response ,
Hi There.. We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the game. We hope to bring more games that will be more to your liking. Kind Regards, GameHouse
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 245.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©GameHouse 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Full Parker & Lane game $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- Chapter 1 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.