Enjoy this game for FREE – or unlock ALL Original Stories games with unlimited play and no ads by signing up for a GHOS Subscription!
Help rookie detective Parker solve cases and bring criminals to justice!
In Parker & Lane: Criminal Justice, a streak of murders plagues the city. Become a homicide detective and restore law and order in this unique crime investigation game!
Lily Parker is a smart and righteous detective who works hard to put criminals behind bars and make the world a better place, even if her own life is a mess. Victor Lane is a smug but charming criminal defense attorney who doesn’t care who he’s defending as long as he’s getting paid. He’s also the best at his job.
When some of the criminals Lane defended in the past start dying, Parker’s forced to work with him to find the culprit. Could it be one of the criminal’s victims? Or perhaps some kind of vigilante? Is Lane himself being targeted?
Immerse yourself in the first episode of an exciting time management story game, feel the thrill of the chase and prove that your detective skills are second to none! Parker & Lane – Criminal Justice is waiting for you.
- Help expose the hidden killer before another victim falls!
- Look for evidence while investigating 9 different locations
- Master 18 mini games based on forensic investigation
- Examine clues and analyze objects using forensic techniques
- Play through 60 extraordinary story levels and 30 extra challenge levels
- Complete your case file by collecting diamonds
- Conquer daily challenges to earn extra diamonds for your case file
- Beat your high score with a choice of 15 awesome endless levels
Try the first few levels for free! To access the full game, you can either unlock everything with an in-app purchase, or continue playing the free version with ads.
Follow Parker & Lane on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GameHouseOriginalStories/
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
Ratings and Reviews
I adore this game
I love any Game House game I come across. GH games are straight gold mines for people like myself who adore time management games. $10 for the whole game is never an issue because it comes with so much. I prefer to just pay the $10/month and have unlimited access to all the games but, to each their own. The ONLY TEENIE TINY problem I have with Parker & Lane is level 45 when the challenge is to serve 10 investigators within 10 seconds. The issue I’m having is it doesn’t specify if it’s supposed to be consecutively. The challenge clock runs out due to the investigators walking in so slowly. However when I serve another investigator it restarts but, at throughout the level it doesn’t say I lost the challenge so, I’m under the impression I’m doing it correctly. At the end of the level it says that I lost the challenge no matter what I try. Hopefully this can be fixed because I’m one of those players that love to have perfect levels every level. Hopefully I explained this well! Other than that I’m in love with all the games!
Storyline/characters could be improved
First of all, I LOVE Gamehouse games and I love this particular style of time management game, like Detective Jackie! I think it’s phenomenal. That being said, I gave Parker and Lane 3 stars for a few different reasons.
The first is the gameplay itself. I find myself having to tap over and over to assign a character to their correct station, because my taps are being misinterpreted as trying to move Parker. Also, when she is standing in front of a station, it is really difficult to assign a character. This is better in Detective Jackie than it is in Parker and Lane, and I have no idea why.
The second is Lane’s character. I understand he is supposed to be cocky/arrogant, but it’s pretty off putting as a woman to be forced to work with a man who refers to a detective repeatedly as a “secretary” even when he knows that she’s not? Especially when his male client tries to kill her, and he downplays this and continues to call her a secretary. It’s okay to make unlikable characters, but he is supposed to be a main character and a partner for Parker, and that makes it difficult to be invested in the storyline when I’m just trying to click through Parker’s dialogue as fast as possible.
I love GH games. They capture everything awesome about time management games while adding really good storytelling. I personally never mind paying the $10 for the 90 levels. You have mini games and usually there's a good balance of fun and challenge. I can replay every game I've ever purchased; easily!
This game is a departure from all the other GH games (Delicious Emily, Angela Fashion, Heart's Medicine, Pet Cares, etc...) but still delivers everything you'd expect from their other games.
Only thing that I don't like is that when certain tasks interrupt gameplay...like you'll be midway through one task and the mini game will start and whatever you were trying to complete before it opened freezes, and the mini game starts without transition/prep time and your score is immediately affected. It would be better if the new screen opened and let you have a few seconds before starting. Also, some of the tasks are not clearly explained (even with game hints). Otherwise, I'm still hooked. And like all GH games, I'm not satisfied unless I get ⭐️⭐️⭐️ on EVERY level and earn all the diamonds on the extra levels!
Keep up the good work and maybe consider more diverse characters!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 245.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©GameHouse 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Full Parker & Lane game $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- Chapter 1 $1.99
- GameHouse Subscription NoTrial $9.99
- Chapters 2 and 3 $4.99
- Remaining Chapters (4, 5, 6) $4.99
- Yearly Subscription $89.99
- Yearly Subscription $89.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.