Machine developers can create custom iOS or Android HMI screens and user profiles for operators, maintenance, and factory management using Remote Manager and the Parker Automation Controller (PAC). The PAC is programmed with the Parker Automation Manager (PAM) Integrated Development Environment which includes WebVisu HMI Visualization software. Parker Remote Manager works by connecting to the IP address of a local PAC and serving up the embedded WebVisu program to either an iOS or Android device.
- Bring IIoT capabilities to your machine by providing monitoring and controlling from anywhere on the factory floor
- Create unique value to your machine and customers by extracting information from the factory floor to the front office
- Remote Manager creates a direct connection to your machine alleviating the need for IT involvement or permissions
- Multiple remote users can be provided with either mirror or unique instances of WebVisu without interrupting the local operation of the machine
- Create user profiles with different access permissions, these profiles can either be updated and changed by an Administrative user within the HMI program or limited to the machine builder
- Log-in is easy using the machine IP address, username and password
- Machine/Plant metrics at your fingertips
- Remote Manager also works with Parker's latest XT - Parker Xpress Terminal machine level HMI
Added support for iOS 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You need to upgrade the app, it’s no compatible with iOS 11. It worked great before.
Great to see this app now available. Of course you need a Parker PFD or Parker Xpress to use it, but what a great option!
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- 55.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Parker Hannifin Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.