No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be. Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with Ferndale's official parking app. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the ParkFerndale app.
2. Park where you see ParkFerndale app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The ParkFerndale app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
What does the next revolution in parking look like? An all-new, more intuitive app interface that makes parking a breeze.
- Less taps, faster parking. Select a recent zone or nearby zone with ease.
- Deciding how long to park should be simple. Now you can see when parking rates will change in the future. Just swipe the slider or tap a quick time!
Enjoying the ParkFerndale app? Help us spread the word by telling your friends or by leaving a glowing review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App freezes when trying to pay citation
This app is a joke. I tried to pay my parking ticket and it kept freezing and of course there’s no one I can call to get immediate help in case the payment actually went through. Now I will go online and try to pay it again and I’ll have to wait and see if the other two payments went through. But not before the fine increases! Don’t have an option to pay your tickets on here if it’s not going to work. Also, at the top of the payment screen it says to allow for a $2.50 credit card processing fee. My total processing fee at the bottom was $3, not $2.50 as stated. The inconsistencies and straight up LIES on this app are not worth your time. To the creators of this app- do better! If you want people to use this app, it has to work properly and honestly. As of now, neither are true and you are wasting tax payers money by having a faulty app.
Great parking app
Downloaded at the parking spot and very easy to use the first time. Added my cc and since I was early, added a new session from the restaurant when my wife pulled in and told me her spot number, never had to leave the table. Well worth getting
Cities that use this app fail.
There should be one universal app...Park Mobile! Any city that uses this system is doing a disservice for their businesses. Who wants multiple parking apps? Especially one that fails. The one local near me, Ferndale MI has had several outages since they left park mobile. Now when I go out I will choose cities that respect their residents, visitors, and businesses and use a parking app that is widely recognized and actually works.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.