Parking.com - Find Parking Now 4+
Search Parking & Book A Spot
SP Plus Corporation
Designed for iPhone
Let the Parking.com parking app help you find parking, so you can move on to the bigger and better things in life! Whether you need city parking, commuter parking, special event parking, monthly parking, or airport parking, or are just looking for discount parking, our app will help you find the best parking spot near your destination. Use the Parking.com parking app to search for convenient parking lots and parking garages across the U.S., in over 80 cities, including NYC, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Simply search a parking spot for where and when you need it, compare parking rates, reserve, and pre-pay for parking at your desired location.
How the Parking.com Parking App Works:
• Search for parking in cities across the U.S. by entering an address, landmark name, or neighborhood to see available parking nearby.
• Compare rates and pick the best parking option near your destination.
• Reserve and pre-pay in advance to guarantee your parking spot.
• Download mobile coupons to enjoy discount parking at select locations.
• Get turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage or lot from your current location using your device’s native navigation app.
• Send a text message to eligible locations letting attendants know when your car should be ready for pick-up.
• Receive in-app alerts reminding you of when your parking time or parking coupons are about to expire.
• Never forget where you parked with the in-app reminder.
• Bookmark all your favorite parking locations so you can reserve or create a mobile coupon even faster for your next visit!
• Manage your monthly parking account through the parking app.
Finding parking shouldn’t be a hassle. Parking.com will help you find that perfect parking spot. All you have to do is just park and go.
Find us at:
Parking.com Website: https://parking.com/
Parking.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parkingcom
Parking.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/com_parking
Parking.com Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parkingcom/
We're continuously improving our app to give you the best way to search and pay for parking. In this release we're:
Improving app stability and reliability
Ratings and Reviews
My husband recently underwent cardiac surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital. The location of the garage and the employees there were also helpful. They helped me negotiate paying for and getting my ticket and advising me the best level to park on; I was very lucky there were many spaces available.I parked on the top level in the daylight and the elevator was clean and quick. Being a woman traveling in the city alone, I feel very safe there. I would recommend the lot on E. 99th St. to anyone who needs to park in that neighborhood.
Big Timber Metra
I think this should be integrated with the Ventra app. I was prepared my trip but the parking fee caught me off guard. There was just one tiny sign in the parking lot that can be easily missed. I thought I got there early enough; however, I struggled with getting my transactions processed thru the webpage . In the end after countless tries the transaction went thru as it was complaining about my CVC. ITurns out I fat figured the date but I corrected that. I kept on checking everything and everything was correct. Eventually, I got it working in the train, but it was a very frustrating experience as I did not want to miss the train. I have no idea why they have not integrated Apple pay into the app. It hopefully would have made the transaction more effortless.
Poor Experience end to end
Reached an area in my city where they are using this service now, with text instructions. Unfortunately the process took over 10 minutes. There is no auto-fill on the forms, even for credit card. The website experience was slow.
It asked me to create a log-in to save things so I figured it would be ok. This also was a long process due to the slow site, lack of autofill, and all the fields being blank despite me just starting a parking session and checking out.
After this i got the app and logged in, which doesnt show my parking session! When i log in online it is visible. I will petition to the city to remove this service from our neighborhoods because this just isnt working as it should.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SP Plus Corporation
- 97 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © SP Plus Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.