Slam the breaks! You’re in a Parking Jam!
It is time to leave the parking lot, but why are everyone else’s cars in the way? You need to move them … but hold on! It needs to be done in the right order, because these tight parking lots have tons of obstacles! Can you solve this tricky parking puzzle and get all the cars on the road?
In this fun and colorful game, you challenge your logic skills, critical thinking, and timing precision. There are tons of beautiful car colors and patterns to unlock, to keep you on your toes. It’s super satisfying to flip the cars on the road (or into each other, if you pick them in the wrong order!)
What are you waiting for? Challenge your brain with this tricky game right now!
Bug fixes + performance improvements.
Thank you for playing!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice fidget toy, some bugs.
This is not a *challenging* sliding block puzzle, but it’s a great little fidget toy, something to do with your eyes and fingers while listening to a podcast or a meeting or some such. There’s also a housing development idle game hiding inside, which adds a little somethin’ somethin’.
I do however have some complaints:
* The in-app “no ads” purchase gets rid of the ad at the bottom of the main gameplay screen, but you still have to watch ads to unlock various unlockables, and you still keep getting propositioned to watch ads for extra coins. When I pay for no ads I expect that to mean NO ADS WHATSOEVER. If you want to raise the price of “no ads” to cover that, that’s fine by me.
* The isometric perspective often makes it difficult to tell whether a car can escape in some direction.
* There is an annoying bug where the link to the housing development screen always has an ! on it, even if there’s nothing to do there.
* I seem to have gotten stuck a few hundred stars before the end of level 21. You can only get stars by upgrading buildings, AFAICT, but I can’t upgrade any more buildings until I reach level 22, so... deadlock.
* Gosh, it would be nice to have a way to report bugs directly, rather than by writing app store reviews and hoping the developers read them.
Fun idea, could be expanded
I have been playing this game for a few days now I reached level 400 and I have to say that it is a fun game but I have to agree with the other reviewers in this. I was also interested because of the ad of the huge parking lot and it looked unique and fun. Now that I am this far in there is no difference. It is basically the same 5 parking lots that have about 10 cars in them. As I increased in levels it’s still the same. The lots don’t get bigger like in the ad and aside from a old lady with a walker that sometimes appears there is nothing different between the beginning levels up to where I am now. It’s a shame because I feel this could be a great game but without the lots getting bigger and more cars to have to set free there’s really no challenge or goals and I feel there really is no point to continuing because there really is nothing to look forward to. Hopefully the developer will read these and update the game because I would definitely continue playing it if they gave us what the ad showed.
I have been playing this game for quite some time and I really enjoy it. It is a great game to just zone out and play. I don’t know how long it has been there, but last night I found another level in the Parking Jam to play, I believe there was 15 different challenges, and I played them all in one setting. They were a blast and I hope they continue on with that because it was totally beyond enjoyable. Granny was a little more spry than usual… LOL… So that was challenging to miss her with the cars. I totally loved the new part of the game and I hope you incorporate more of those to go and play I also love this game because there isn’t any interruptions during your game play to watch ads. They do come up periodically after some levels but it’s not a big deal for me so if you haven’t tried this game yet, give it a try it’s a blast
- Popcore GmbH
- 337.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Popcore GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.