@Point of Care™ With Cognitive AI is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. Parkinson's Disease @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
With Cognitive AI, clinicians use @Point of Care™ to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. With Cognitive AI, confidence-rated answers to efficiently incorporate best treatment options happen more quickly and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
Parkinson's Disease @Point of Care™ is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated Parkinson's disease content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
Bug fixes and maintenance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am a Parkinson's patient. I am not a physician but I have a basic understanding of biology and a strong desire to better understand my disease and this is an excellent resource. While not intended for the layman, I can understand most of the concepts and studies presented. It is especially impressive to see the frequent updates that add new materials published in the past few months. Thanks for making this available!
Can not access without registering
I am a caregiver for my mother, who has Parkinson's and because of this I am always looking for accessible information to help her. Sorry, registering and remembering yet another password is asking too much from someone who is already overwhelmed.
Crashes Every Time
I've used earlier versions with no problems. This version crashes after a few seconds, every time. Deleting and reinstalling didn't help.
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 28.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2020 @Point of Care™, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.