The ParkLouie app, powered by ParkMobile, provides a convenient way to pay for parking in St. Louis, Missouri, using your mobile phone. Registering is free and takes less than two minutes to join. The ParkLouie app takes the stress out of parking. No more searching for coins. No worries about an out-of-service parking meter. With the ParkLouie app, starting your parking session takes just a few seconds. You can use the app in over 500 other cities across the country, including Boston, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and more.
Why Use ParkLouie?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Find areas of the city where there is available parking and avoid areas where there’s no parking
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the ParkLouie and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the ParkLouie app
Find out more about ParkLouie by visiting www.parklouie.com.
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find my car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Multiple payment methods available
• Parking Availability feature shows streets with open parking spots in your area
ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 40 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process nearly 500,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://support.ParkMobile.io/hc/en-us/requests/new
Video Tutorials: https://ParkMobile.io/tips-demos/
General product enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I didn’t realize onstreet was metered. First time using PL & it was super-easy! Can even set a 15-min reminder + extend parking if need be👏
Pretty Good, few things to improve
Works as a fairly simple parking app, the only thing I have qualms with is that if you accidentally make a parking payment for one car but you have multiple cars on the app and you meant to put a different car in, you should be able to change it. I’ve had to multiple occasions pay twice for the same parking spot bc of this issue.
Parking tickets in Saint Louis are only $15 - which is basic parking fare in most metro areas. Just risk the ticket and enjoy free parking when you can get it. From my experience the system alerts local meter patrol officers when to your time expires so even after paying for a few hours if you’re 2 min late getting back to your car you’ll have a ticket which means you’ve now paid for parking twice. Skip the app and just expect a $15 fee. It’ll save you the initial meter money and it’s simpler than this clunky app anyway.
Developer Response ,
We would like to know why you feel this way. Please send us an email with additional information about your experience to email@example.com.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 75.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.