ParkLouie Parking – Find Parking in St. Louis
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The ParkLouie app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in St. Louis. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can use the ParkLouie app in over 370 other cities across the country, including New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and more.
Why Use ParkLouie ?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the ParkLouie app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the ParkLouie app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Search for the area where you want to park and select the specific parking location
• Choose the date/time and complete your reservation
• Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• iOS Keychain support
• Displaying accepted payment methods available at our parking locations
• Spanish language experience
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I didn’t realize onstreet was metered. First time using PL & it was super-easy! Can even set a 15-min reminder + extend parking if need be👏
Parking tickets in Saint Louis are only $15 - which is basic parking fare in most metro areas. Just risk the ticket and enjoy free parking when you can get it. From my experience the system alerts local meter patrol officers when to your time expires so even after paying for a few hours if you’re 2 min late getting back to your car you’ll have a ticket which means you’ve now paid for parking twice. Skip the app and just expect a $15 fee. It’ll save you the initial meter money and it’s simpler than this clunky app anyway.
Developer Response ,
We would like to know why you feel this way. Please send us an email with additional information about your experience to email@example.com.
$500 worth of tickets after using app
This app and their vendors don’t work well together. $500 dollars of tickets and can’t get customer service from the app or the parking vendor to correct the issue. 6 months of sending paid receipts and still nothing.
Any company that won’t take responsibility for the app they create and pushes all accountability to its vendors is an application I’d stay away from.
Developer Response ,
This sounds like unusual app behavior and we will need to investigate further. I know
that being cited can be frustrating and we would like the opportunity to investigate this for you.
Please send an email with a copy of your citation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will
assist you right away.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.