ParkLouie Parking – Find Parking in St. Louis
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The ParkLouie app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in St. Louis. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can use the ParkLouie app in over 370 other cities across the country, including New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and more.
Why Use ParkLouie ?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the ParkLouie app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the ParkLouie app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• Prominent in-app reminder to confirm the car you are parking before you start a parking session. This is an easy way for you to double-check that you are parking the right car in your ParkMobile account. If you want to switch cars, simply touch “change” and you will be able to select another car or add a new car.
• Improved parking session expiration alerts with vibration and sound to notify you when your parking is about to end
• We have moved “History” to its own tab to allow for more focus on active sessions.
• Other minor bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This so convenient, the STL is getting with the worlds new technology GREAT!!
Difficult to set up
Moving between the screens is extremely difficult. If you have not set up for the right car and you have such a duration, you have to start all over again once you set up your car. Ditto for your credit card. You have to go back and go through the set to ration process all over again if there’s any information that is not correct. This was very tedious
Developer Response ,
This sounds like unusual app behavior and we would like to investigate further. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist.
$500 worth of tickets after using app
This app and their vendors don’t work well together. $500 dollars of tickets and can’t get customer service from the app or the parking vendor to correct the issue. 6 months of sending paid receipts and still nothing.
Any company that won’t take responsibility for the app they create and pushes all accountability to its vendors is an application I’d stay away from.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 103 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.