ParkMe: The award-winning free app that helps you find and reserve the closest and cheapest parking around. Save money and time. Your spot is guaranteed!
ParkMe shows how much you should expect to pay for parking before you arrive. With prices laid out on the map, you can easily compare parking options. In a growing number of cities, ParkMe shows you real-time available parking and allows you to even reserve a parking spot at certain lots and garages. That way you can avoid circling the block for hours, and get on with your day faster.
ParkMe's database contains parking spots in over 500 cities around the world.
Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Austin, Houston, Washington D.C., San Diego, Santa Monica, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, Boston, Phoenix, New Orleans, Portland, Miami...
Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Quebec City...
London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Munich, Frankfurt, Prague, Vienna...
...plus hundreds of other cities!
• Reservations: In a growing number of cities you can now reserve and pay for parking in advance, saving you time and money.
• Rates: See rates calculated on the map just for you, as well as detailed rate cards for thousands of parking facilities.
• Lots & Garages: Check the real-time occupancy of lots & garages in a growing number of metro areas across the United States.
• Street Parking: See a live map of available street parking in select cities, including Downtown Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and San Francisco!
• Parking Timer: Set a timer to help you avoid overstaying your visit at the meter, or to keep you safe on street sweeping day.
• Direct to Driveway: When you get directions to a lot or garage, you'll be pointed to the nearest driveway, not just the street address.
• bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Trying to book a spot i have booked several other times. Looks like maybe there has been a buyout or change of business model. Spot now refers to Parking Panda which is okay i guess but reservations fail with error saying that a vehicle plate number is required. I dont see a place to enter this information. I will try this again another time but i downloaded Parking Panda to see if i can complete checkout.
Downloaded - created account and tried to book a spot. Kept getting errors like add phone number, add email etc even though I entered them. So on the 5 time it said you reached max reservations of 4 per day. I went to reservations all said 404 error and none are true reservations. Well won’t let me delete them. Tried chat features says to sign in even though I am signed in so I put my info in and says does not recognize email and password yet yup I am already logged in!! So if you are into inconveniences and loss of time with no gain then use this app.
Used this app to look for temporary parking for the forum and they said I can park at this facility. The app said it was open 24/7, free, and even used as a pick up point for airport shuttles. I left my car there in Friday thinking I can get it the next day but I came to find out the gate was locked and my car was locked in there. The app did not provide any business hours and I thought it was normal bc it said 24/7 parking. I still don’t have my car and I have to go home tonight. They were very vague with the information and I definitely did do my research on it. Don’t get this app!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- INRIX, Inc
- 77.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © INRIX, Inc. 2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.