With over 15 million users, ParkMobile is a smarter way to park. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in garages and stadium venues across the country. ParkMobile is available in over 350 cities including New York, San Francisco, Washington, DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Why Use ParkMobile?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking right on your mobile device
• Extend your parking time remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots in garages ahead of time to save up to 50% off drive-up rates
• Find areas of the city where there is available parking and avoid areas where there’s no parking
• Available in more than 3000 locations coast-to-coast including stadiums, airports, universities and more.
How It Works:
• On- and Off-Street Parking: Enter the zone number on the posted signs in your area. Select the amount of time you want to park, and start your session. Extend time in the app if you are running late.
• Parking Reservations: Search the area where you want to park and select the specific garage location. Choose the date/time and complete your reservation. Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility.
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay and most major credit cards
• Parking Availability feature shows streets with open parking spots in your area
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
Thanks for downloading the ParkMobile app and discovering a smarter way to park.
- View Parking Amenities (e.g. EV Charging, Covered Space) when exploring zone details
- Accept Parking Restrictions (e.g. ADA Parking, Loading Zone) before starting a parking session
- Change or Add Vehicles at the same time as selecting Parking Duration
- Updated color scheme
- Miscellaneous bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like it
I’ve only used the app a couple of times but it’s always worked well for me. It’s fairly straight forward and easy to use. You can add any vehicle to your account quickly from anywhere. (I even added my daughters best friends car from home when needed to park, because they are teenagers and don’t always think ahead.) You can have multiple vehicles on your account. All of the info you need to know about a space (hour and minute rate, maximum time allowed in a space, etc) so you don’t accidentally get a ticket is given in the app when you chose a space/parking zone. I often use the app before I even get out of my car (and I counsel my children to do the same) which gives me a greater sense of security. I like that it warns you when your time is going to run out and I find it very convenient to be able to extend my time in a space from my smartphone rather than having to run out and feed the meter.
Good at the basics, two annoying issues
ParkMobile seems to be the most popular app for municipal parking around me, and it works pretty well for what it is. Seems to sync well with whatever technology the authorities are using. A handful of app-specific annoyances in the last year or two: 1) there are more often than not popover ads or popover promos that appear as soon as I open the app that I must dismiss in order to input the parking zone and start parking. I imagine most people are like me and in a major hurry to input the zone number and start the clock. The ads and promos are a HUGE annoyance. I’ve cursed the app more than once standing in the rain after finding the zone number and trying to start parking. 2) I turned off app notifications for time remaining and session expired and now they will not turn back on for me. Every time I hit the radio button in the app, I’m redirected to the iPhone setting menu for the app, which doesn’t help - two different types of settings. All of those iPhone settings are correct, so I don’t know what the problem is turning notifications on in the app. I really don’t like text or email notifications, which are now my only options. 3) I had to log out and log back in to the app to see an updated parking history. The app stopped showing parking history in real time for a couple months.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback! We would like to investigate further, but we need some help from you.
Point #1, could you please provide screenshots or recall from memory what the promotions were? We can deactivate them once we know which ones are giving you trouble.
Point #2, we are aware of current issues with turning notifications on and off, and we're waiting until we have some dev time freed up to get those working at 100% again!
Point #3, please send the following information to email@example.com :
Operating System Version,
Zone # or Location,
Order # (if applicable),
ParkMobile account email.
Terribly unreliable - caused me a parking ticket l
I don’t even have time to list all the things all the things that went wrong with this terrible functioning, unreliable app. I parked my car and walked off, opening to app to pay for my parking. The app then bugged out and had issue after issue. First, it would randomly sign me out and and wouldn’t let me sign back in, telling me my info was incorrect, or simply loading forever. Once it finally started realizing my info WAS correct, I tried to click on a zone and it wouldn’t load it. Then, when it finally did load it, it kept telling me I didn’t have a payment method on file, despite having used it before. When I went to add a payment method, it showed that I did indeed still have a payment method on file. I continuously opened and closed the app, again and again trying to get it to simply function properly, and every time it was a different issue, different bug. Eventually I became so frustrated with it that I went and grabbed my wallet, walked all the way back down to the parking space to pay manually, and upon arrival realized that I had received a parking ticket in the time that I spent trying to simply get to app to function.
The app fails at the simplest levels, and is just terrible and unreliable in general. An app like this is supposed to be reliable - that’s the whole idea. Don’t waste your time on this.
Developer Response ,
Hello! I am very sorry for this issues that you've received with our app in the past. However, I've read through your whole review and I can say with high certainty that we have fixed the bugs that were plaguing your experience. Please give us another shot and trying installing the newest version of the app. We have a redesign coming up that greatly improves stability and makes paying for your parking spot easier than ever! As always, if you have any more inputs, feel free to send them our way at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 78.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 ParkMobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.