Parkview is dedicated to improving health and inspiring well-being in the northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio communities we serve. The Parkview Health app connects you with a variety of helpful tools designed to enhance the patient journey. With the app, you can start a video visit, schedule a new patient appointment with a primary care provider, get turn-by-turn wayfinding inside the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus and more. You can even access your Parkview MyChart account from our app.
Schedule an Appointment
Find a new primary care provider close to you and schedule your first appointment.
Find Care Now
From walk-in clinics to video visits, you now have access to more convenient care options including:
- Parkview OnDemand
24/7 access to care with a provider through from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Receive a personalized treatment plan with this symptom-based questionnaire in MyChart.
- FirstCare Walk-in Clinic
Care for minor illnesses and injury with convenient hours and locations. View current wait times or let us know you are on your way and we will hold your spot in line.
- Parkview Ortho Express
Specialized walk-in clinic and diagnostic imaging for orthopedic and sport-related injuries. You can save your spot in line by letting us know you’re on your way now.
Find a Doctor
Find a healthcare provider at Parkview.
Find Your Way
Get driving directions to a Parkview location and step-by-step wayfinding around the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus.
You can use Parkview MyChart to:
- View your health summary, current medications, allergies, immunizations and test results.
- Schedule and cancel appointments
- Send and receive secure messages with your provider
- Request prescription refills
- Pay your current bill and review past payments
- Request medical records for yourself or your proxy
- Receive treatment from home with an eVisit or video visit
- Link your MyChart account with Apple Health via the Track My Health feature
- Notify us of changes to your mail or email address
You must have an account to access the Parkview MyChart features. To create account, select the “Sign Up Now” button from the MyChart view in the app or visit mychart.parkview.com.
Additional app features include access to:
Enhancements for the Find Your Way option
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Parkview Health System Inc.
- 113.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Parkview Health System Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.