No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be. Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with White Plains' official parking app. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the ParkWhitePlains app.
2. Park where you see ParkWhitePlains app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The ParkWhitePlains app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
What does the next revolution in parking look like? An all-new, more intuitive app interface that makes parking a breeze.
- Less taps, faster parking. Select a recent zone or nearby zone with ease.
- Deciding how long to park should be simple. Now you can see when parking rates will change in the future. Just swipe the slider or tap a quick time!
Enjoying the ParkWhitePlains app? Help us spread the word by telling your friends or by leaving a glowing review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Made my life easier
I go to the gym after work. I need 2 to 2 1/2 hours to workout. I like to wash-up and change clothes at the gym especially in the summer. It makes my life easier bc I don’t have to run out into the streets looking like a mad woman in colorful tights to go pay a meter.
I don’t know why someone didn’t think of this sooner. Let me say thank you for whoever is responsible for inventing this idea.
Full of bugs!
It is common to encounter technical issues with app, but normally there are options to contact developer to report them...but not on this app, at least functioning option.
Got a ticket during a valid parking session?
Well, there is an option in Support, which ask you to Tap, but it doesn’t work!
Tried to report an issue with Contact Us in Support?
Yes, but there is no response!
Tried to upload a picture with Contact us message windows with the button?
Yes, once you uploaded the picture, you can’t navigate back or click Ok or anything like that, so you are forced to close the app, and start all over again. But, it won’t work either.
Tried to text with HELPME at the phone number they give you?
Well, no matter what you write, you will receive "didn’t understand the question. please cal us" again and again, without providing you a phone number to call, even when you ask a simple question like "what is the phone number?", you will receive the same message again and again...
All the parking apps, I have been using, there is always a way to contact the technical support to report any issues that works, but not with this app.
Sounds like, they don’t want to be contacted to help users at all...
Very frustrating to say the least
I hate using the parking meter machines, especially if you're paying by card, which most of us do anyway. This app, as long as you obtain the correct parking zone number, is a time saver. I mostly use it at the train station and it's friendly interface allows me to catch incoming trains in a pinch! The time extension option is excellent for those that commute to the city.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- City of White Plains New York
- 92.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Passport. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.