The ParkWhiz Mobile Attendant app helps parking operators validate license plates and quickly check-in vehicles for event parking. On-site personnel can quickly and easily review bookings and validate parking passes from mobile devices.
- View current and future bookings at all of your parking locations listed on ParkWhiz
- Scan in passes with QR codes or run a simple search to find a vehicle or pass
- Validate license plates or individually check-in parking passes
- Download booking lists for offline use in garages with poor reception
- Contact ParkWhiz seller support directly from the app for help
The use of this app requires a ParkWhiz Seller account. For more information, please visit http://www.parkwhiz.com/sell-parking
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Won't allow log in even - despite reinstalling, etc, keep getting same error msg - "Error - could not acquire locations". How is anyone supposed to use if cant even access?
Great app! Very helpful
This app is very helpful. One suggestion when we scan someone in by scanner it takes you to checked in button. When we push it says used. It would be great if back at reservation list it would have a check mark or different color showing they checked in! Otherwise thank you for having it available!!!
Worked well for me, just needs...
I found the app to be useful. The one thing it really needs though is something to differentiate between those that have checked in from those that have yet to arrive. Perhaps a color change or check mark for those that have arrived.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.