As featured on Paramount Network's "Bar Rescue" Partender is a patented, subscription-based business tool with a proprietary design that empowers you to:
• Easily complete full bar inventory in 15 minutes
• With up to 99.2% accuracy
• Split up the work across as many users as you'd like on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and even the web
• Generate editable "Smart Orders" based on what you actually went through
• Place, track, and receive those orders online
• Get alerted when prices change
• Get your Usage (for Variance)
• Get your Actual Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) for Bev Cost %
• See what’s trending in your venue (incl. Top Movers & Dead Stock)
• Integrate with ERPs
And besides saving time and labor, our customers:
1) Reduce Inventory Value On-Hand by 20-40%
2) Reduce Beverage Cost by 6-8%
3) Reduce Cost of Goods Fluctuation by 10%
...all in just 90 days of weekly use after setup.
WHAT REAL CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"Inventory takes less than 15 minutes now. It used to take 2 hours with 3 people counting, for a total of 6 labor hours."
- Grant S. at Boston Pizza
“It takes us just 15 minutes to do inventory, which we do at least twice a week. We stopped running out of things, and thanks to Partender, we managed to get beverage costs down to < 20% in a matter of months."
- Mike W. at Marriott
Because the same reason why you count the cash in the register at the end of every night (or every shift) is the exact same reason why you count the liquid cash sitting on your shelves. If you don't, it'll disappear!
And when your inventory is 10-50x more valuable than your cash register, it makes sense to count it as carefully as the till, but that's been impossible until Partender.
So throw out your paper-and-pen and homegrown spreadsheets. Do inventory in minutes - not hours. See what's selling the best/worst, what's dead stock (and needs to be phased out via happy hour promotions), and what's about to run out and get 86'd (so you never miss a sale).
Stop manually typing your inventory into Excel or a glorified web-based spreadsheet. Let Partender streamline all of your inventory, ordering, and accounting operations in just 15 minutes a week.
WITH PARTENDER, YOU CAN:
• Monitor actual depletions
• See real-time customer insights for your actual guests on a per-product or per-category basis
• Instantly receive your Value On-Hand ("Balance Sheet") in wholesale and retail dollars after every inventory
• Optimize your par levels (based on online graphs) to buy more of what's selling the best and less of what's selling the worst
• Clearly understand why your cost of goods is going up (due to Price Change Alerts or due to shrinkage* via our Usage / Variance Report online)
*Shrinkage is the loss of inventory due to over-pouring, theft, breakage, spillage, inaccurate counting, not receiving product, etc. And there's an average 23% shrinkage in our industry, which causes 60-80% of bars and restaurants to fail within their first 3 years... or lose tons in revenue.
HOW DOES PARTENDER WORK?
1) Build a virtual "blueprint" of your venue after organizing your bar
2) Split up the work of inventory across Main Bar, Back Bar, Stock Room, etc.
3) Instead of manually writing down your inventory using an arbitrary 10-point scale, cumbersome scales, or expensive hardware, simply tap where the liquor level is on the real image of the bottle and swipe to the next bottle on your shelf.
4) That's it! Our proprietary algorithms are up to 99.2% accurate so you know down to the drop & dollar-value how much each bottle is worth in Retail & Wholesale Dollars ($).
In addition to liquor, you can inventory beer, wine, smallwares, kegs, and food! Our database is huge. If there's something on your shelf that's not in our database: take a picture of it, and our proprietary algorithms will do the rest.
ANALYTICS IN THE CLOUD:
Just log into your web dashboard to see COGS, beautiful consumption graphs, and actionable usage reports.
We know this is a tough time for everyone in our industry, and to all of our global customers, we want to let you know that we are here with you and still working tirelessly to release new features and updates to prepare you for the re-opening our industry and the world is now witnessing.
While this update includes general performance improvements, please contact us if you would like to take advantage of our consulting services, which we are offering for free at this time.
We will help you analyze your past dead stock, your ordering efficiency, and your per-product unit economics so we can help make sure you are properly stocked (but not overstocked) and prepared for the best & most profitable re-opening. You don’t want to be caught unprepared, disorganized, missing out on opportunities, or ordering things you don’t need. So please reach out to us as we are here for you :)
As always, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feel free to call us at 1-888-787-4228.
Stay safe and healthy - we're in this together!
- Your partners at Partender
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Multi lounges- 4 bars in SFO airport
I have 4 bars in SFO, came from 3 managers doing 6 hours a day for 3 days a week. When I took the program, 2 weeks later got the Partender system fully operational to once a week for the most of 1 hour. My Company and our operation is the biggest purveyor of alcohol in all of CA.
We have perfect pars which resolved our safety matters with product on the floor like a poorly unorganized bedroom. I can see trends so easily that allows us to perform with better guest service ideas based on popularity and demand. Menu changes made easy as well with perfect numbers to roll out our new programs annually. Partender didn’t just reduce our labors at the bar programs but provided us with a great piece of mind. Never once had we been short or over ordering and allowed us better time to communicate to our vendors and attend to several other managerial responsibilities. It takes more time for me to walk to each lounge than take the inventory and orders.
We can finally attend to our true goals which is services to our guests, our employees and to our clients. It allows us to be there than be behind- Angel (Bar Manager)
Whether you run a small or big operation, you need Partender. Seriously. Put down the paper and pen.
Having operated notable, high-end hotels like Four Seasons, L'Auberge, and Omni (as well as having seen Partender increase the bottom lines of my small, independent bars), Partender’s savings are no joke. Aside from the time & money savings, what I’m most grateful to Partender for is the effect it’s had on my staff — I’ve seen junior and senior bar and shift managers rise & train faster, make drinks faster (since Partender has helped organize my bars by providing us "a blueprint” of how our shelves should be laid out), and make more money (aka work happier) because we’ve saved so much money from labor and bev cost that I gave some of it back to my staff to incentivize them to keep up the good work.
Not to mention, Partender prevented me from running out of stock this month for St. Patrick’s Day, and I can’t even imagine how much more we made by having enough Jameson in stock.
Maybe I could have done this without Partender, but it sure would have taken me much longer than two weeks to get this organized and would have been such a headache.
For the price of a dozen drinks a month, Partender’s done so much for all of my businesses. I cannot recommend it highly enough. And thank you to the support team for always being available on email, phone, and text. Unparalleled and exceptional service.
Partender is Amazing
Partender is an amazing app for any bar or restaurant. Using this for our restaurant has been a breeze. Inventories are now more accurate than ever, Quicker then ever and most importantly efficient and user friendly. Multiple users can inventory at once and that’s better then paper and pen. We get useful data to use and communicate with the team.
We are now doing weekly inventories and we have a better grasp on our bar. I would recommend Partender to anyone. There are plenty of tools to make this the all in one inventory system. This is putting money back in your pocket every week. I could never imagine working for a restaurant that uses paper and pen to do inventory again. Partender has also made my bar organized with their app.
Leslie S. - Dave and Busters Chattanooga.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Partender, LLC
- 42.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011-2020 Partender, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.