Create beautiful patterns at your fingertips! Particlescape is an interactive particle and gravity simulator designed to be as beautiful as possible and to create an organic link between fingertips and screen.
The rules are simple:
- Touch to generate particles.
- Double-tap-hold to use gravity.
- Shake device to change options.
Sensitive to up to 10 simultaneous touches on iPad (5 on iPhone), the visual possibilities are limitless.
- Generate up to 8000 particles per second per touch. Feel like you're magically summoning particles from the ether.
- Particles in high-density regions are rendered at higher resolution (smaller point size), to bring out finer detail.
- Extensive optimizations throughout to support a maximum of half a million particles on screen!*
- Press harder for more particles or more gravity on 3D Touch-enabled devices, such as iPhone 6s and 6s Plus!
*500,000 particles supported on iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, iPad Air 2. Older devices may support less.
Fixed bug with restoring in-app purchase.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but missing the features that'd put it over the top
I really enjoy this game. It's fun to play with the gravity and the colors can be explosive like fireworks or very soothing. It's missing a few features that'd put it over the top:
* negative gravity (would be awesome if one finger could do negative and one could do normal!)
* Video screencast (my fingers get in the way of some of the cooler gravity effects)
If they added these features I'd gladly upgrade to the paid version!
Good for a distraction. Probably could get the kids learning physics early on. I Start pondering the laws as soon as i open it all of the sudden some things make sense. If I’d had this in school back then. Anyway, instructions are clear n easy to use. Great Job! Suggestion if I may. Ability to pin the touch points and work elsewhere on the screen. Watching the dynamics without the fat thumbs in the way would be cool. Also if I could place n pin multiple gravity wells the rotations on screen would get pretty wild. Again, way cool. Keep up the great work!
One of the most gorgeous games I've ever played, this game is both intriguing and simple to learn. More functions, such as negative gravity would be great. Also, a softer shake being needed to bring up the menu would improve accessibility.
- Edwin Sirko
- 791.6 KB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Edwin Sirko
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Enable More Touches Without Ads $1.99
- Upgrade to Enable Advanced Options $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.