Help students develop writing skills using the Parts of Speech Machine. This interactive tool makes learning about the parts of speech fun and exciting.
Learning the parts of speech is an essential component when helping students develop writing skills. The Parts of Speech Machine is an app that uses the interactive appeal of the iPad to make learning about the parts of speech fun and interactive.
The Parts of Speech Machine randomily generates sentences to create quiz questions where the objective is to identify an example of a part of speech.
Parts of speech included:
• Proper Noun
Special features make using The Parts of Speech Machine fun:
1. Tap answers to choose parts of speech.
2. Visual and sound effects encourage learning.
3. An easy-to-read lesson provides information about each of the parts of speech.
4. Turn sound effects on or off.
5. Available for iPad, iPhone and iPod.
This update fixes a typographical error in one of the quiz questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea but there needs to be questions specific to each lesson. The first lesson in nouns so make sentences in which student has to highlight the nouns. The questions on there now would be great for an assessment over everything. Not very useful as it is.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ventura Educational Systems
- 11.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- ©2021 Ventura Educational Systems - All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.