"You’ll easily find yourself losing hours at a time to the intriguing puzzling rhythms of the killing." 8/10 - PocketGamer
It's 3am. Your neighbors are having a loud party. Stop them in Party Hard, tinyBuild's award winning Stealth Strategy game. Follow detective John West as he uncovers the truth behind a series of stabbings at parties taking place around the USA.
"Amazing Stealth Strategy Game" - Eurogamer
"Weirdest Game" - Hardcore Gamer
"A ridiculous sense of humor" - Venturebeat
"I love it" - Jesse Cox
In Party Hard, you play as someone who is really tired of the neighbors having loud parties. Instead of calling the police, you decide it’s a better idea to kill everyone – using your faithful knife and the environment. The tactical strategy follows a series of killings at parties through-ought the USA.
The developers used to work mostly on casual, family-friendly games - until they participated in a game jam, creating the first prototype for Party Hard. TinyBuild backed up the original developers – Pinokl Games – to create a full version that's now on iOS!
Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is not to get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
- A (not)serious story that follows a series of murders through the USA
- 19 unique levels in the main campaign with random variations on each one
- Half a dozen extra levels
- Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja
- Multiple unlock-able characters
- Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you
- Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party
5 Playable Characters!
- The guy who wants to get some sleep
- The ninja who is fast, stealthy, has a smoke bomb, but shouldn't be seen
- The cop who can carry around bodies without suspicion, and frame other people
- The girl who can knock people out
- The butcher who has a chainsaw
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixes & optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but with technical problems.
First off, this game is great. It's funny, it's challenging, and I just have an overall good time playing this game. There's just one big problem, this game crashes far to often. My device is compatible with this game, although the game still crashes. And it doesn't crash because I push the game to the limit, it crashes at any random time. It's frustrating sometimes when I'm in the middle of a game, having a good time, and out of nowhere it crashes. No lag spike or anything, my iPad just goes black for a second, and then I'm on my home page. If it's possible, I would greatly appreciate if this problem is fixed, because I'm sure I'm not the only one having problems with this issue. If this problem is to be resolved, that would make my day, because I really want to play this game, without having to worry about it crashing. Thank You.
Great, but some of the glitches make this game very frustrating to play.
I enjoy this game a lot. It’s fun, it’s challenging, and it’s a great thing to do in your free time. But there seem to be some glitches or something with the unlockable characters. Specifically, I have met the requirements to unlock both Katie and the ninja several times without unlocking them. I have had the cops chase me around 5 times before giving up, and I have played 3 games now where not a single body was detected. I’m feeling very frustrated because I have met the requirements to unlock these characters and yet they aren’t unlocked. It seems like more people than just me are having this issue. Fixing it would make the game much more enjoyable.
Unique game. Glad it's on ios
This is a solid, funny, semi-challenging game I can see myself coming back to many times over. I love the virtual controls, pixel art design and music. I took away one star because there are a few things here and there the developers could hopefully fix with a future update. For example when you're doing well in a level an "I'm the danger" banner comes across the screen and obstructs your view. It's also odd that there's a zoom in and out feature that I didn't realize was there the whole time. Apparently you pinch and zoom like you would a photo. Nice feature but too bad I had to accidentally figure it out. Otherwise I've really enjoyed Party Hard Go.
The developer, tinyBuild LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TINYBUILD LLC
- 637.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © tinyBuild LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.