20th Aug 2020
"The Tides of Oblivion" DLC is available!
New story, maps and playable character.
Adventure with Jerold to explore the cursed Ichthyosauria!
■ Devices support:
- System run iOS 9 and above
- iPhone 6s and above
- iPad models with 2G RAM or more
Pascal's Wager is an action role playing game with the style of dark fantasy. The game provides its players with top-notch picture quality and a feast for the senses that the mobile platform has never had before. In the game, the world is shrouded by dark mist, where light is dim and mysterious. People there become lunatic, and nobody knows the secrets behind that.
Players can play multiple characters to experience the strong storyline and reveal various hidden areas of the map. Along the way, they will fight unbelievable enemies, confront epic bosses, and embrace overwhelming death and truth. All the while, they'll be engrossed by a magnificent soundtrack performed by a world-class orchestra.
- An incredibly Rich and Deep story, 20 or more hours of content
- Four operable characters, with different combat modes and skill trees
- Dozens of different enemies, bringing extensive experience of hectic battles
- Diversified NPCs, responding to independent subplots
- Three-dimensional map with multiple layers
- Cinematic performance and storytelling, fully voiced dialog
- Powerfully attractive soundtracks, performed by a world-famous symphony orchestra
- Full controller support to ensure the best possible gameplay experience
- Substantial post-launch DLC adding to the story and characters
- Addition of robust PVP and PVE multiplayer modes to be added post-launch
In ancient times, a natural disaster brought the Sun from high in the Sky to the depths of the Ocean, allowing a mysterious dark fog to blanket the World.
Simultaneously, Colossi, beings that were revered by descendants, roamed the lands for the very first time.
These Colossi, which emit the sparks of light that disperse the black fog, bring the only hope to mankind.
Thousands of years later, humanity has long grown accustomed to following in the footsteps of these revered beings as they travel through the black fog.
However, just as how the Sun was mysteriously brought down from the Sky, these Colossi have also began to fall mysteriously...
Terrence, a courier whom was expelled by the Church, has learned that his long estranged wife Teresa, may have some connection to the recent fall of the Colossi.
Setting forth on a journey filled with anguish, deception and possible redemption, Terrence seeks to find his wife and the truth behind their World.
◆ SNS ◆
- Facebook: @PascalsWagerGame
- Youtube: Pascal's Wager
- Twitter: @PascalsWager_
- Instagram: @pascalswagergame
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/PascalsWagerGame
- Discord: https://discord.gg/aXxxENu
Pascal's Wager Update 1.7.5
- Improved parry and counterattack logic during the final boss encounter.
- Widened parry/counterattack window for Terrence.
- Increased movement speed of Terrence and Norwood when locking onto enemies.
- Increased the effectiveness of Terrence's "Knight's Tenacity" talent (heavy attacks are harder to interrupt).
- Standardized Health Potion capacity upgrade talent in European/LATAM languages.
- Fixed an issue where the passive text on Chaos Silk is missing in European/LATAM languages.
- Fixed Benita's talent "Elixir Research" to correctly state its blessing related effect in European/LATAM languages.
- Benita's Elixir - Wind Breath now correctly states its effect of enhanced stamina regeneration instead of health in European/LATAM languages.
- Various Russian dialogue improvements (special thanks to iia on the Discord!).
- Fixed an issue causing certain locations to become inaccessible by jumping down from higher positions.
- Fixed an issue causing Viola's followed up attack after a Light Combo to miss enemies occasionally.
- Fixed several special effect issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok let me start off by saying I have played all of the dark souls games and every “souls like” game out there and this is definitely the closest anyone has come to replicating the feel and the amazing world building of those games. The combat is great and I had 0 trouble getting through the game control wise.... however I found the final boss insanely and I mean insanely overly difficult, even after the recent update with it being patched and the difficulty lowered it still took me DAYS to beat the last boss. And the rest of the bosses I had nearly no trouble completing after a few tries. I feel as if the final boss can very easily one shot you and is very overpowered. However the rest of the enemies were great and had difficult to master move sets that challenge the player in every way possible and although I found the final boss crazy hard the boss is very well designed and one of the best final bosses Iv seen in video games so 👍🏼 just lower the difficulty by a lot in the next patches please. And I should also mention I did beat the whole game on “hard mode” that is not using the egg in the beginning. But great design and amazing game wish there was a bit more none human bosses as well but very excited for the dlc.
Developer Response ,
Hey there Adventurer! Our Team appreciates the support and praise by far! We have free content inbound and DLC on the way so stay tuned! Also, congrats on beating the final Boss! /Sirius
A Beacon Of Dark Fantasy Done Right For Mobile
This is a very simple review. If you are at all a fan of Souls like games (Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Nioh, Lords Of The Fallen) you will love this game no doubt. It is more than a Souls clone, the developers have created some unique aspects not found an the aforementioned games that really stand out (though I won’t ruin the surprises here) Graphics are beautiful, gameplay is wonderful especially considering this is on a mobile device, voice acting is so-so but doesn’t take away from the enjoyment at all, story is there but like most “Souls” like games you have to search for the story which is part of the fun, sound effects are wonderful and match well to the atmosphere of your changing environments. One VERY IMPORTANT thing to note is you most certainly will need to use a Bluetooth controller of some form to play this (ps4 or xbox controllers now supported on iOS 13.3 I use my ps4 controller and it’s just like playing Souls) it would be remarkable to see anyone play this game and be even decent at it using the touch screen controls only, just my opinion anyways. The developers are active and interact with the people who buy the game and have even mentioned that DLC and updates are on the way! Very cool.
If you are a fan of any of the souls like genre then get the game you will love it, just make sure you have a Bluetooth controller to use as touch screen controls are very difficult to manage for this style game.
Developer Response ,
Hey Adventurer! We really appreciate the detailed feedback and support! The Teams goal is to create a fantastic world that delivers an authentic Souls-like experience to players. Thanks again for the support and review! More game updates are on the way so stay tuned. Happy Gaming! /Sirius
halfway into the game and i gotta say really fantastic game. the graphics are stunning for a phone, a good linear story line, the maps are medium length, with splitting pathways and treasure hidden around, and mild difficult bosses however after learning their patterns it becomes easy, which i don't mind, the ability to trade people is also nice. nice variation of monsters and interactions.
that saying there are some problems id address. Skill combos are very hard to do, it rarely works with mobile controls, and mobs that never stop attacking, they will attack x5 and knock you over and rinse and repeat spamming meaning you cant win unless you trade health with them.
the only big thing i care about is skill combos not being able to do the combos which is a really big thing in combat is the worse, however you can still make by it even without them. if you don't mind these tiny details and don't get triggered in the beginning and keeping pushing until you understand their patterns, it is a wonderful game to get, definitely worth your money, and time to get absorbed into.
Developer Response ,
Hi Adventurer! Thanks for the feedback. The Team is working hard on the Apple ID login problem. Latest news about game updates will be released on our website. Here's the link. https://pw.giant.games Thanks for your suggestion about the skill combos. /Sirius
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Giant Games, Inc.
- 2.7 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © TIPSWORKS
- In-App Purchases
- Deep into the Dark Mist $0.99
- The Tides of Oblivion $2.99
- Herald outfit for Terrence $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.