Pass is an app compatible with Password Store command line application.
- Try to be compatible with the Password Store command line tool
- Support to view, copy, add, edit password entries
- Encrypt and decrypt password entries by PGP keys
- Synchronize with your password Git repository
- User-friendly interface: search, long press to copy, copy and open link, etc.
- Support one-time password (OTP) tokens
- Add ability to import PGP/SSH keys from the Files app
- Fix QR code scanning problem
- Fix other issues and internal refactoring
- Fix push/pull crash issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incredible, robust, and modern
Oftentimes I’ve been disappointed with mobile apps that claim to support open source software; usually they’re kind of sloppily done, functional, but clumsy and partially featured.
This is absolutely not the case here. I of course love using pass on my computers, but this app might actually be my favorite interface to my password store. It’s full featured, functional, fast, and looks great without being branded or overly cosmetic.
This app is best-in-class. If you know and love pass, I’d recommend this app over any of the paid ones, any day. And if you don’t know what pass is but you’re literate in the command line, then you should definitely check this app (and the surrounding software ecosystem) out.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We will continue to improve stability and user experience.
This app is amazing.
When I found pass, I knew it’d take a bit to migrate from 1Password. I already use that app on all my devices. So I used pass-import on my laptop and converted it all over. I figured that the iOS app would be the hardest part. Nope! It was extremely easy for me to use iTunes Sync to copy over needed keys and then sync with my git server. To top it off, very good iOS 11 design, and heavily reminds me of 1Password. Oh: it’s open source. What else could I ask for?
Best password manager for developers
Open source, ssh and http git sync, and a nice interface for 2FA. The latest update fixes most annoyances from previous version. One improvement would be 2FA support in the safari plugin, but it's open source so I should probably add that myself.
Great app and thanks for the hard work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.