Pass2U Wallet makes you add and manage all of your cards/tickets in Apple Wallet easily.
○ All Passes/Cards: You can add store cards, membership cards, reward cards, coupons, stamp cards, movie tickets, boarding passes, business cards, identity cards, community cards, gift cards, event tickets, transportation tickets, receipts, and etc., into Wallet.
○ Easily Create Passes: You can scan the barcodes of paper tickets/ plastic cards, manually enter the barcodes, read the barcodes in photos, or directly apply the pass templates on Pass Store to create Apple Wallet passes.
○ Effortless Management: You can search keywords, sort, delete, archive the different kind of Wallet passes which are created or issued by Pass2U.
○ Get Notifications Properly: You can enter event date or locations when creating a pass. It will show up the notification when you’re near the locations or close to the event date.
○ Pass Store: You can directly apply the pass templates or design the templates you like. You can also can update, delete, or preview the templates.
Some features are included in Pro version.
[ Frequently Asked Questions ]
1. Why aren't some barcode types used on Apple Wallet passes?
Since Apple Wallet passes only support the barcode type listed below currently:
One-Dimensional (1D) barcode: Code 128 (not supported by Apple Watch)
Two-Dimensional (2D) barcode: QR code, Aztec code, PDF417
Other types of the barcodes can not be displayed in barcode area of Apple Wallet passes.
If the barcode on a pass can’t be read normally, please ask the merchant manually enter your barcode content to redeem.
[Noted] Pro Version: When scanning the barcode types (Code 39, Code 93, Code 39 Mod 43, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC E) which are not supported by Apple Wallet, they will be converted into strip images and displayed on the top of store cards or coupons.
2. Why can't some merchants read the barcodes of Apple Wallet passes?
Since some merchants still use old barcode scanners which make other barcode types unable to be read. You can ask merchants manually enter your barcodes.
3. How can I backup all of my passes?
You can go to setting of iPhone > Apple ID > iCloud > turn on Wallet.
Once you would like to use another iPhone, you can log in with the same Apple ID and turn on Wallet for iCloud. Then you will see the passes issued by Pass2U on Pass2U Wallet.
4. How can I issue a lot of passes?
You could go to www.pass2u.net to design the models and send the passes to your customers.
If you have any comment or feedback about Pass2U Wallet, we’d love to hear you at email@example.com.
Now share Pass2U Wallet with friends to experience nice features and ease your life!
Pass2U Wallet concerns users’ privacy, support, and feedback. They encourage us to release more useful and fun features.
Support Sign In With Apple
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Scan a barcode or use a photo/screenshot, then select a card type. Different types show different info, such as expiration, seat, gate, location, etc.) Add a banner image, add a logo, choose foreground (barcode) color, background color, and label (text) color. Then type in your name, seat number, etc. tap Done. Wait a whole 15 seconds. Your pass is ready!
Don’t like the way it looks? Picked an unfortunate color? Tap the Pass2U logo on your pass (while in Apple Wallet) and you will be redirected directly to editing your pass in the Pass2U app.
Why doesn’t Apple have this figured out in 2019?!?
I’ve only made one pass, so far, but after I use that pass successfully, I’ll be unlocking the pro version for a measly $2.99 to support these wonderful app developers! 👌
(The app is a tiny bit buggy, layout wise,* but if you don’t mind editing your pass a couple times to perfect it, it works as advertised!)
*Sometimes typing too many characters will leave your text truncated, or it may overlap/mesh with an adjacent text field. Perhaps the Layouts editor has options for font size and word wrap/column widths. So not needed if you just want to scan an event barcode without printing… on paper… like in the 90s…
Very poor if you want to enter many cards in this lifetime
I paid for the pro version right away because I wanted all the features and was super disappointed. Key issue is length of time required to enter each card. After you enter all the info for each card (including background, foreground colors even though you are not given a template that shows how the final display will look) you hit save and W A I T. You would think this app is computing the structure of a folded protein or running a detailed simulation of global warming over the next century rather than saving 5 text strings/numerical values and a picture. Oh wait you selected a foreground color that looks terrible because it was impossible to know what “foreground” meant in the context of a store rewards card? Reselect your color and WAIT again. Finally, I could never get the functionality of removing the Pass2U icon to work even after several re-attempts and waits. Total fail. Not worth my time for the 30 cards/barcodes I need to scan.
No more forgetting membership cards
I am terrible about going to places like the zoo or museum and forgetting our membership cards. I never forget my phone though. I only wished it stored a picture of the card. It’s only happened once but someone said they couldn’t accept it because they couldn’t see the card. Which is funny because I had used it there for 6 months. I had to snap a screen shot and zoom in. It will probably never happen again but would have been nice if they stored the image somewhere. Other than that I love it!
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Browsing History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MicroMacro Mobile Inc.
- 63.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MicroMarco Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.